• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman in Singapore

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IMG_8198JPG-1.jpg

more recent Ronnie pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/avraham.tuval/RonnieColemanJerusalem030710#

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
those arms will never go away...

damn.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie is as big as these two little boys together.

IMG_8209JPG-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Not to shabby for a retiree

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie is as big as these two little boys together.

You mean the two guys with M4's? Two guys that could take out the entire Olympia lineup? "Little Boys" lol.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Those arent from Singapore... those are from Israel or Palestine!

S

scR

Yes, those last pics are from Jerusalem in Israel, and they were taken before Sinapore

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You mean the two guys with M4's? Two guys that could take out the entire Olympia lineup? "Little Boys" lol.

I was talking about their phisiques. Sorry, but they look skinny as hell.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
^Nearly anybody looks skinny as hell when standing next to Ronnie.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

These "guys" are from IDF "Israel" Army in OCCUPIED land of East Jerusalem that is and will always be the arab city or Palestine and future capital of Palestine state, Insh Allah.

You will always see Palestine authority guys with AK-47 but not in OCCUPIED Jerusalem

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was talking about their phisiques. Sorry, but they look skinny as hell.
These "skinny as hell" guys probably have the ability to beat you up, assuming you don't have any training in combat. I don't see what the point in calling them skinny is. Chances are, achieving big muscles is not exactly their goal.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These "skinny as hell" guys probably have the ability to beat you up, assuming you don't have any training in combat. I don't see what the point in calling them skinny is. Chances are, achieving big muscles is not exactly their goal.

I was training with Tom Platz the other day and noticed my legs are too small.

Last month I was training with Phil and noticed my arms are way too small.

I was playing some 1-on-1 with Shaq in my driveway earlier in the year and noticed I'm a bit short.

I was chatting with Bill Gates on the phone the other day and noticed that I'm too poor.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^ So bringing up trained soldiers ability to possibly physically hurt msvf1is correct, relevant and to the point (what point?) but his off the cuff remark of calling those guys skinny as hell is not? How is bringing soldiers guns and what those could do into conversation is any more relevent than what msvf1 said... one difference is his was a casual remark of an excited fan of Ronnie's but replies to his remarks were thoroughly thoughtout BS!

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
boob touching in that pics.. haha

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
boob touching in that pics.. haha

... now thats something worth discussing! Well spotted Natzo; I'd say its more than just touching....Ronnie cheeky bastard:smile:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^ So bringing up trained soldiers ability to possibly physically hurt msvf1is correct, relevant and to the point (what point?) but his off the cuff remark of calling those guys skinny as hell is not? How is bringing soldiers guns and what those could do into conversation is any more relevent than what msvf1 said... one difference is his was a casual remark of an excited fan of Ronnie's but replies to his remarks were thoroughly thoughtout BS!

Exactly, you read my mind. This is a bodybuilding forum, these two guys are skinny, not only compared to Ronnie, they are skinny. If you cum looking at their weapon, please post in a gun & ammo forum, this is only about phisiques.

I think they tried to be funny...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sadly missing the entire point being made.

Exactly, you read my mind. This is a bodybuilding forum, these two guys are skinny, not only compared to Ronnie, they are skinny. If you cum looking at their weapon, please post in a gun & ammo forum, this is only about phisiques.

I think they tried to be funny...

No you missed the point.

My second post should have made the point clearer. Basically you are calling two normal people skinny because they are standing next to a gigantic person. I'm average height, stand me next to a 210cm tall basketballer and I'll look short, doesn't make me short unless I was wanting to be a basketballer.