• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman is suing Gold's Gym

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
comment number 39 on the TMZ web page pretty much shuts everyone up that was hating on ronnie.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys must not be very business oriented. If you make YOUR LIVING off of your body and your name then why would you not want to get paid for it? Specially Golds now. Its not like its Gold's in the 70's where you know the owner, its a big ass sell out company now. I would sue them too, this is how he pays his bills. How would he be able to retire if he gives his services for free? (images, guest posing, etc.) Its like asking you to do your job for free.

exactly my thought, Golds is a big company and perfectly knows all the rules.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree to, the good ol'e days are gone..
now its big business etc..

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
respect the grind. why would you not sue them? anyone who thinks this is over the top must not like money :carduindisguise
think about it, if a big company takes your pic and makes mad money on it and you didnt know about it, wouldt you want compensation?

Joeb23

Joeb23

comment number 39 on the TMZ web page pretty much shuts everyone up that was hating on ronnie.

Ben, didn't you mean comment 38?:coolguy: That guy sticks up for Big Ron like all his real fans do.:xyxthumbs:

Light weight

Light weight

From Ronnie himself :

Well that's a new one on me, wonder where they got that info from, I'm gone have to check into that one myself. Although I can use some extra cash, can't we all though.

B

Batmanx007

You guys must not be very business oriented. If you make YOUR LIVING off of your body and your name then why would you not want to get paid for it? Specially Golds now. Its not like its Gold's in the 70's where you know the owner, its a big ass sell out company now. I would sue them too, this is how he pays his bills. How would he be able to retire if he gives his services for free? (images, guest posing, etc.) Its like asking you to do your job for free.
Well said.