• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman posing at FIBO

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tough to say, likely some kind of peripheral neuropathy, could be caused from disc herniation. Another cause could be from the chemicals/injections.

Peripheral neuropathy and testosterone

A 265 lb. (body mass index, 38.1) male elite bodybuilder suffered focal muscle atrophy that developed in his right vastus lateralis muscle within a month following a painful self-administered injection of testosterone. The subject did not lose any sensory or motor function immediately after the injection; however after several days to weeks, muscle atrophy and paresthesia ensued. The subject had an obvious atrophic zone in the right vastus lateralis muscle with approximately 40% loss of strength when compared to the left leg. In our view, the neuropraxia developed from direct neurotoxic effect of androgens or pressure exerted upon the nerve following injection of a bolus of liquid. This report is indicative of the many potential dangers associated with unsupervised androgen use which may include androgens as potential neurotoxins.

I can see how that would happen, specially with the amount of volume these guys have to inject and on the basis they inject. Its just a matter of time before your hit a nerve or inject on one. I don't see how certain androgens will be neurotoxins but there can be neurotoxins in the oil from unknown sources that come from china or india. On other boards, guys getting their gear tested get some scary stuff in their oil sometimes.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the new columns in MD is written by a doctor. He states his thoughts (without examining ronnie in person) that its basicly nerve damage in his spine from all the heavy weights that he is lifting. He is just speculating but his writings made sense.

And to MIAMIRACING, steroids don't do that to your stomach. How long have you been on this site and been lifting? You would think you know this buy now. Its Growth hormone and related hormones that grow your organs not test, deca, d-bol, a-bombs, and other anabolic steroids.

who really knows what kind of shit the pro's injecting :confused:

oh and im lifting since 1 year + been here since one ;)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love ron but i hate to see him not anywhere near his best. he should lay off any and all drugs and just continue to lift and support bodybuilding. i admire his dedication but he needs to put his health first. he is already a legend and the greatest ever, he has nothing left to prove.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man it kills me he had to go and get injured...he could have gotten beaten, layed off, and come back for olympio 09 without telling anyone, and make history. But no, it sucks it will take too long for that lat and tri to be symmetrical again. He should get implants and then come back.thats said, lets all hope that he will come back in 09(no publicity until then). I mean notttta word to flex,md, muscle & fiction, none of those companies. He should NEVER take another pic until then. He needs to come back and shock everyone, then we would know he was born for it (partly lol)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm really tempted to give a dreaded neg rep to this post....

man it kills me he had to go and get injured...he could have gotten beaten, layed off, and come back for olympio 09 without telling anyone, and make history.

Wouldn't have made any difference

But no, it sucks it will take too long for that lat and tri to be symmetrical again.

It's never going to happen.

He should get implants and then come back.thats said, lets all hope that he will come back in 09(no publicity until then).

So the greatest bodybuilder ever should not only make his comeback as a shell of his former self... but with implants?? :uhoh2:

He needs to come back and shock everyone, then we would know he was born for it (partly lol)

His body isn't capable of shocking anyone anymore, he's finished. He should do what 20inch says, no more gear, lift, make appearances. and enjoy life.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's ronnie fuckin coleman, for christ's sake, there's nothing left for him to prove. And yes, I agree with IronSlave. Implants? Jesus.....

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil, what are you even thinking mentioning implants? Dude, your posts continue to become more bizarre.

P

Pain

VIP
Mn2tua 1

16201zl 1

El6vxg 1

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love ron but i hate to see him not anywhere near his best. he should lay off any and all drugs and just continue to lift and support bodybuilding. i admire his dedication but he needs to put his health first. he is already a legend and the greatest ever, he has nothing left to prove.

I think Ronnie looks fine. Remember that the Pain pics are offseason. Actually looks a bit leaner than some other offseason pics from years gone by.

The problem is that if he comes off the juice, he might end up looking like Kevin Levrone!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so sad.... :no:
Ronnie... just retire already...

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Ronnie looks fine. Remember that the Pain pics are offseason. Actually looks a bit leaner than some other offseason pics from years gone by.

The problem is that if he comes off the juice, he might end up looking like Kevin Levrone!

No offense man but your in some serious denial...ronnie looks terrible here. He needs to start thinking of his health, hes clearly not gonna do any damage on a bodybuilding stage again why put your health at risk? I know he loves the sport but that doesnt mean he cant continue to lift and stay involved with bodybuilding drug-free.

B

big_duuude

you can clearly see no apparent improvement in the left tricep & lat.
And with the huge gut even the back shots don't look so good with such a wide waist.
However, I do agree his "torso" is leaner than usual for offseason ..... doing a lot of guest appearances no doubt.
Also if Ronnie had lost up to 40% strength on his left side I'm damn sure he would have known about it and done something about it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After seeing these pics it is clear that he needs to stop... The once great King is now in need of retirement. :uhoh2:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Retire Ron, you have done amazing things, don`t spit on your perfect past. It`s always hard to let go... but your health is what matters.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie has only been training for 2 months after like a 4 month layoff keep that in mind too.