• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie in Chile (06.02.2008)

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
massive. but i hope he he's not aiming to compete at this years olympia.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you mean "he even looks vascular".Vascularity doenst come up by training.Its pure genetic and Ronnies blest in that area among many other things..

Vascularity isn't only genetic. It also helps if your bodyfat is low and the muscles are loaded with glycogen.

What I meant was that his muscularity and vascularity were more pronounced than in the last couple of pics.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like he is still having fun and making a living. Go Ronnie Go

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vascularity isn't only genetic. It also helps if your bodyfat is low and the muscles are loaded with glycogen.

What I meant was that his muscularity and vascularity were more pronounced than in the last couple of pics.

:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks great from these low quality pics..

I will be meeting Ronnie June 21, he is guest posing at a local show here in Ontario, Canada.. hopefully i will get some really good pictures with him and be able to post here on musclemecca.

I will mention that im from this forum so hopefully he will give us a good peak at what he really is looking like in good quality pics of course, ill use a good quality digital camera..

http://www.ontariochampionships.com/

londonposter07_big.gif

p.s.

anyone on here from Ontario better show up and pm me if you are going to be there so we can get pictures together.. cheers

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That distention is terrible...

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
he looks great from these low quality pics..

I will be meeting Ronnie June 21, he is guest posing at a local show here in Ontario, Canada.. hopefully i will get some really good pictures with him and be able to post here on musclemecca.

I will mention that im from this forum so hopefully he will give us a good peak at what he really is looking like in good quality pics of course, ill use a good quality digital camera..

http://www.ontariochampionships.com/

p.s.

anyone on here from Ontario better show up and pm me if you are going to be there so we can get pictures together.. cheers

:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks pretty good but that midsection is so WIDE!

D

d.capodiferro

i hope the pics don't lie but this is for all the non believers:without the problems to his left side ronnie is still the best.
if he manages to recover in some way, who knows...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
hes looking huge, way to go Ron!