• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie's surgery?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since he is doing that way he will probably return completely healed, that is what maybe Ronnie can do or will do.

Fedorov's return? 1st word I hear about that! Great news!:thumbsup2:

R

Ruhlforever

Fedorov's return? 1st word I hear about that! Great news!:thumbsup2:

On medical issues it was stated that he carries a pec device from Nagor sylicone device in order to fill the horrible space between his pec, he did not hear to doctor´s advice of skipping two years competition, the result horrible condition, and unbalance all over his body. Ronnie, well maybe he will do it

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
surgery or not.. i think Ronnie should not step on stage anymore..

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why does any one listen to Lee :doh:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree. Legacy before pride.

Passion before legacy.

What is inspiring about Ronnie is not his record, its how he treats the sport. Watch any of his videos, the man loves what he does. All I see in other videos is a pissed off Cutler in there to do work. Watch the Unbelievable and tell me that man isn't having a great time.

The man is nothing but heart and that is what made him a champ, to tell him to give that up now is ridiculous. What he has is something you don't just turn off.

As long as he is passionate about what he is doing let him go. The man put down the most dominant wins in bodybuilding history, he can do what he wants now.

Zendorian

Zendorian

Passion before legacy.

What is inspiring about Ronnie is not his record, its how he treats the sport. Watch any of his videos, the man loves what he does. All I see in other videos is a pissed off Cutler in there to do work. Watch the Unbelievable and tell me that man isn't having a great time.

The man is nothing but heart and that is what made him a champ, to tell him to give that up now is ridiculous. What he has is something you don't just turn off.

As long as he is passionate about what he is doing let him go. The man put down the most dominant wins in bodybuilding history, he can do what he wants now.

Well said.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I don't know one guy that follows that rule that is not a hippie or werido.
That doesn't mean that it's not something aging professional bodybuilders should follow as well.
Living before existing.

We sure can.
If Ronnie has nothing to live for besides bodybuilding, then I pity him. But the good news is that he does, so he can live without competing. Ergo, this doesn't entirely work.

P

Pain

VIP
Ryeland, would you rather remember Ronnie in his prime or the way he is now? Theres a reason why Lee Haney is questionable the greatest Mr.Olympia living, he left when he had nothing else to prove.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie, for the love of Broseidon, don't ever step on a stage again. If it's only for trolling us all in the name of the lulz it's ok though.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres a reason why Lee Haney is questionable the greatest Mr.Olympia living, he left when he had nothing else to prove.

I disagree. Ronnie is... just because you CAN'T think on anybody who could beat Ronnie Coleman in his prime (98,99,ASC01, 03... etc). He the fucking best bb ever, no contest.

Dorian 92, 93, smokes Lee Haney aaaaaaaaall the way. Ronnie's 99 smokes everybody, hands down, game over.