• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RUHL ROBBED!?!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His vascularity was also much better this year

Pob80

Pob80

There was nothing wrong with his colour it was using the wrong amount of jan tana glaze with the lighting that resulted in this Ruhl was not the only victim athletes on here that have used it in the past and have competed will know what im talking about and not the string bean arm chair bodybuilding so called experts.
Yeah the flow from his triceps to his delts arnt as plesent to look at as say Phil Heath or Victor Martinez and they are a weakness but in a bodybuilding show where you are building the body and coming in the best shape you can how the hell can you over look Ruhl Evan was the winner everything in the right place no doubt but I had Ruhl 2nd and a very very much improved Hide third

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Markus got what he deserved, the 3rd place.

His chest looks strange. I think it's an implant or something like that. He is more vascular than before.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For me is a disaster to see how bad his triceps are now look as if he never trains this body part

i think one of the reasons is that he always uses a veeeeeery wide grip on benchpress which takes most of the triceps development out.

R

Ruhlforever

i think one of the reasons is that he always uses a veeeeeery wide grip on bench press which takes most of the triceps development out.

Excellent point of view, I watched made in Germany and I was not impress at his training on triceps, too bad, I saw Victor, Phil and Warren with a Chain or an incredible heavy dumbbell, Phil heath lifting a 85 dumbbell doing heavy and extended weighted dips, I consider that Jay Cutler theory is true, dips for triceps are the best he said proof of it is the gymnasts that have incredible cuts and development from rear deltoid to beefy triceps.

Thanks for the feedback and again so said watching Markus showing no triceps, when he came with decent triceps the credibility of his shoulders are true but whe he comes with no striations biceps-triceps, those incredible delts and those poor non-triceps the SYNTHOL theory begins in my mind.