• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

rules for clen

R

ruhlXXXL

Muscular cramping
Cramping whilst using Clenbuterol is a fairly common side effect. This is most probably due to depletion of the amino acid taurine in the liver together with deficits in the electrolytes sodium and potassium, as well as inadequate hydration. Taurine helps stabilize cell membranes and prevent nerves from becoming over-excited. Some studies show that giving taurine supplements relieves painful muscle cramps. Japanese researchers found that the longer rats exercised, the more taurine they lost from their muscles (Matsuzaki et al, 2002).

Symptoms of cramping may be alleviated by:
Eating fruit particularly bananas
Ensuring adequate hydration
Taurine supplementation - 3-5g daily
Potassium supplementation - 200-400mg daily taken before bed on an empty stomach
magnesium 400mg daily

And the study about cell death was on mouse overdosing clen

I recomend take eca(without aspririn=EC) during the off weeks

C

charliemurphy9

I have found clen to be very successful at helping to lose weight. It can be stressful on your body at high doses. You just have to start low and work your way up. The taurine will help to supplement. I usually go with the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off method.

P

Painispleasure

I was told to take benedryl because it helps your receptors to return to normal. Just take one for a week after you come off the 2 weeks. On steroid.com it says to take 50-100 mg. Your supposed to take your body temperature upon waking up for one week before you start taking the clen. Then when your done with running it for however long you take benedryl until your body temperature returns to normal

M

marcclimber

At low doses I think clen can be very effective. I never go above 100mcgs per day.

K

Kaptah

I also agree that while there are some risks using clen it is still widely used drug and thus it is relatively safe. I think the best way to use it is 2weeks on 1week off.