• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rumor: Ronnie to do the Olympia 2008?!?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My guess is he'll do the Arnold next year, he's done with the Olympia.

P

Pain

VIP
It's not possible to fix the problems Ronnie has with his body, if it was, he would've by now.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It's not possible to fix the problems Ronnie has with his body, if it was, he would've by now.
Pretty much. Most people over-emphasize the likeness of bodybuilding to sculpting yet neglect to weigh in the human side of things. The human body is a wonderful, adaptive machine but even it can't overcome such burdens.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is no way he can re-claim his former glory with the injuries he has, he could still be competitive - but he should/could not win, he needs to just stay retired and contribute to the sport in other ways.

R

Ruhlforever

Please Ronnie Don't do it, first of all there should be a complete recovery from injuries in the entire left side of his body

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
soo sad. i pray he does not compete again, although i would love for him too, it just isnt a good idea.

ProArm

ProArm

I think Ronnie is starting to look old.
I hate to say it becuase Ronnie is one of the best bodybuilders EVER.
But maybe it it best that he retires form Mr. Olympia when he is on the top.
After all, he came at 4th place in 2007.
I hate to say it, but it looks like it is the truth.

painhurts

painhurts

come on.. ronnie coleman 2006 olympia.. he was still mr olympia, but judges wanted something else.. 2007 he had a bad showing.. maybe it was too much pressure... but the guy didn't die inside of one year.. he can come back and he can still win... it's all up to him

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

if you look in the mrolympia website, he is on the list of the qualified bbers.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
he very possibly has qualified... whether hes competing is another thing though.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i seen him 2 weeks ago.. if he does the Olympia that would be a very bad move on his part.. his back is just aweful.. and his gut is just outrageously huge.

mrq4400

mrq4400

yeah, i agree, he SHOULD lose some size off if he want's to be in top three, but only at a small show, not olympia.. maybe something like japan pro... perhaps...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never seen this... this is just outrageous

Attachments

• ronnie_coleman.jpg
    ronnie_coleman.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 99
R

Ruhlforever

His wife Rashida could be part of Ronnie's possible move, He is so motivated, motivation with his marriage could be a great tool to have Ronnie back again in competition, BUT, I think 2009
especially at 2009 ASC could be the best move he can do.

mrq4400

mrq4400

if you look in the mrolympia website, he is on the list of the qualified bbers.

he's qualified only because he finished 4th last year, probably won't compete in vegas this year... ;-)

B

Batmanx007

No, he's qualified because he has won a Mr. Olympia title. Once you've won, you are qualified for life.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, he's qualified because he has won a Mr. Olympia title. Once you've won, you are qualified for life.

Not exactly, I believe you have access to the next 5 Olympias.... after that period of time, you should get an "special invite" or something like that.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

Not exactly, I believe you have access to the next 5 Olympias.... after that period of time, you should get an "special invite" or something like that.

they invited my in this years olympia to compete. i said no... i told them i want to give the other bodybuilders a chance.