• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sarah Palin Stretches Truth at RNC

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know, it was funny :keke: and it was your first time quoting him. But he is worthy of quoting, I really like listening to what he has to say. Also, I think he said he would make Cheney look like Ghandi, not Bush.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot he used Cheney, that's even better.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For anyone that wants to see what Braaq and I are talking about:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:wutyousay: I fail to see why this would constitute you not liking her......

She basically said Iraq is a mission from God.

That's certainly a reason to dislike her.

3:50

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A politician stretching the truth in a campaign... and somehow, this is news?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She basically said Iraq is a mission from God.

That's certainly a reason to dislike her.

3:50

That wouldn't make me dislike her, but it would bring down her credibility in my book... So what she is saying then is this is a Christian jihad? How dumb to pander to Christians like that :no:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That wouldn't make me dislike her, but it would bring down her credibility in my book... So what she is saying then is this is a Christian jihad? How dumb to pander to Christians like that :no:
It sounds like something that would come from the mouth of Mike Huckabee.

So, I thought God loved all people? Why would it be his mission to kill a million Iraqis. Christians are the biggest hypocrites in my book.

:carduindisguise

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It sounds like something that would come from the mouth of Mike Huckabee.

So, I thought God loved all people? Why would it be his mission to kill a million Iraqis. Christians are the biggest hypocrites in my book.

:carduindisguise

Agreed 110%

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK im back..

Ok everything you read about Sarah Palins experience is laughable. Anything written online is stating alot of things that are unrelated to politics. Yes they do say some things about what she has done but this doesnt show experience. Lets see Palin has been a Governor for 2 years and a mayor for 6 years. Being a mayor doesnt mean shit expecially in a town like Wasilla with around 5000 people living there at the time. Are you guys gonna seriously use this as experience? Honestly if she was mayor of a bigger city like Los Angeles, New York, Cleveland or Seattle it might matter bot not Wasilla LOL.

Edit: accidentally hit enter will continue my argument in another post

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cont..........

She has been governor for 2 years. This is really her only experience that can be used. 2 years thats nothing. Barack Obama has been in the state senate from 1997-2004. 7 years of being in the Senate. The was elected as senator of Illinois in 2004 with 70% of the votes. Many things will say he hasn't done anything in the senate yet he has introduced the Iraq Was De-escalation Act as well as co sponsoring many acts.

Lets see Barack Obama has a Juris Doctor from Harvard and graduates Magna Cum Laude. Lets see about Palin she graduated from the university of Idaho with a B.S. in science and a minor in Political Science. A Minor!! Seriously barely any kind of political education. I could graduate this year with a minor in PS cause my major is somewhat related.

Ok back to Palin. I now ive stated this already but the reason she even got into politrics was being a mayor. The only reson she became a mayor was because she was on the city council. Being a mayor is important but really has nothing to with being in the VP spot expecially being a mayor from Wasilla (hilarious). This so called experience is ridiculously funny.

Lets talk about here Private sector experience: Fisherman and Sports reporter (LOL). Barack is being an associate at a civil law firm (much better for someone getting into politics)

Now this video is VERY VERY baised against Barack Obama but its hilarious. Look at the first 2 things that people count as "experience"

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
blah blah blah

Obama just sucks, realize it, everyone else besides the lazy and the moronic have.

Also, doing whatever in a 4 year college means absolutely jack shit as far as being a successful politician.

Who cares where someone graduated from? The best politician of our time, who is now on the Congressional Joint Economic Committee; and the Committee on Financial Services (where he is Ranking Member of the Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade and Technology subcommittee, and Vice-Chair of the Oversight and Investigations subcommittee.. ).... and this guy graduated with A BSc. in Biology.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obama just sucks, realize it, everyone else besides the lazy and the moronic have.

Also, doing whatever in a 4 year college means absolutely jack shit as far as being a successful politician.

Who cares where someone graduated from? The best politician of our time, who is now on the Congressional Joint Economic Committee; and the Committee on Financial Services (where he is Ranking Member of the Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade and Technology subcommittee, and Vice-Chair of the Oversight and Investigations subcommittee.. ).... and this guy graduated with A BSc. in Biology.

Thats statement is a little moronic. So if someones cant even graduate college cause they aren't smart enough somehow gets on a committee and works there way up to being a senator or a governor do you really think people are going to want them to be in a position of power. Getting a degree in something relating to politics shows alot about someones character.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK im back..

Ok everything you read about Sarah Palins experience is laughable. Anything written online is stating alot of things that are unrelated to politics. Yes they do say some things about what she has done but this doesnt show experience. Lets see Palin has been a Governor for 2 years and a mayor for 6 years. Being a mayor doesnt mean shit expecially in a town like Wasilla with around 5000 people living there at the time. Are you guys gonna seriously use this as experience? Honestly if she was mayor of a bigger city like Los Angeles, New York, Cleveland or Seattle it might matter bot not Wasilla LOL.

Edit: accidentally hit enter will continue my argument in another post

Are you kidding me? Do you know what "politics" is? Or even what experience in government is? Look them up, or figure that out.. .then come back to this forum because your not going to be able to hang, that is just friendly advice. :tiphat:
Again, don't get defensive or upset.. just think out what your saying a bit more...

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you kidding me? Do you know what "politics" is? Or even what experience in government is? Look them up, or figure that out.. .then come back to this forum because your not going to be able to hang, that is just friendly advice. :tiphat:
Again, don't get defensive or upset.. just think out what your saying a bit more...

I dont need to learn anything bud. Being a mayor of a small town 1/3 the population of my school in no way shows experience that the VP nominee should have. Yes she has been a governor for 2 years but that is it. Politics or none being a mayor of a town that matters can be used as experience but not Wasilla :disgust:

How dare you tell me to leave I thought we were gonna have a debate :crymeariver:

O and your buddy McCain is about to give his speach :jerkoff1:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who gives a shit how experienced she is? You know what politician also has a ton of experience?

A man who was:

White House Staff Assistant
Assistant Director of the Cost of Living Council from 1971–73
Deputy Assistant to the president from 1974–1975.
Chief of Staff to the President
10 years in congress (including minority whip)
Secretary of Defense

Who is this man?

408pxRichard_Cheney_2005_official_portra-1.jpg

Look at their policies. Palin is going to do nothing, and is really not much more than a gimmick. All these clowns suck.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Experienced Mayor.......

2n83912-1.jpg

He saved our lives on NINE ELEVEN!!!!911!!!11/1!!1!!

:wutyousay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She has 5 kids, doesn't take care of them, or watches over them (from what i know)
she lets shit slide, like most parents and those words "it happens to all of us" "it makes us real" blah blah, just more fucking excuses to let more shit like that slide again and again and again, 5 kids and running for VP? hah, sooner or later one of her sons will knock up a nun..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She has 5 kids, doesn't take care of them, or watches over them (from what i know)
she lets shit slide, like most parents and those words "it happens to all of us" "it makes us real" blah blah, just more fucking excuses to let more shit like that slide again and again and again, 5 kids and running for VP? hah, sooner or later one of her sons will knock up a nun..

:uhoh2: