• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Serious questions (stacking and stimulant info plz)

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
research on MD :bowroflarms: because every thing they say is true... he should be picking up books and doing some real online research not just on a bodybuilding forum or what the "homies" tell you

And weapon please do not give advice if you have no idea if its injectable or not or if you do not have any idea about a compound that would be helpful to other members thank you that is all. :carduindisguise

Actually if you read through Warrior's stickies many of them have been researched to great depth. I am not saying go over to MD and just read through everyone's post. Yes you are right most people are idiot's as they are here. However, I feel that there are some more knowledgeable people on that site when it comes to AAS.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
research on MD :bowroflarms: because every thing they say is true... he should be picking up books and doing some real online research not just on a bodybuilding forum or what the "homies" tell you

And weapon please do not give advice if you have no idea if its injectable or not or if you do not have any idea about a compound that would be helpful to other members thank you that is all. :carduindisguise
ok i said i think, i didnt say it was, the one i clicked on said nothing about being oral ok, i posted what i knew hoping someone can correct me and they did you get over it you had no right in correcting me when it was done you just thought you had a chance to flame me.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually if you read through Warrior's stickies many of them have been researched to great depth. I am not saying go over to MD and just read through everyone's post. Yes you are right most people are idiot's as they are here. However, I feel that there are some more knowledgeable people on that site when it comes to AAS.
yes musclejock i have noticed it is a good forum to learn stuff from, i read up some good info on some stuff i wanted to know thanks for your advice

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i said i think, i didnt say it was, the one i clicked on said nothing about being oral ok, i posted what i knew hoping someone can correct me and they did you get over it you had no right in correcting me when it was done you just thought you had a chance to flame me.

Sorry I do not play childish games of flaming I just said it because you should not be posting answers to questions about powerful compounds and or serms if you just think because just thinking and not being 100% sure could kill a person or get them very ill And if you feel like some one would correct you why post it in the first place..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree i shouldnt have posted that but i was already corrected so you didnt have to, people make mistakes its part of being human if someone is dumb enough to listen to my post and not read it before they take it and inject themselves with it, then they are just stupid, and it isnt my fault they are idiots and didnt read it thoroughly like i did, i glanced at it and from what i read, it seem as a injectable. sorry if i offended you.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so one 30ml thing of novladex off there and im fine for 4 - 6 weeks?

definitely, if they dont have a min order then just get that..

the site was taken down, i did not realize i could not post LEGAL sites..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I keep getting this fucking error when trying to order "10413 Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts."

also i clicked 30mg one etc, then it said its 60mg for 35$
wtf.. is going on

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im trying to use paypal to pay for it

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
check your private messege Hypo.. i sent you the admins email.. that should solve your issue..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb i sent that guy another e-mail
said he'd give me an invoice etc since the cart isnt working on the site or some crap.
he hasn't replied back, im getting very impatient.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure I said this on a different thread but I wouldnt go with that stack. You'd be stacking two prohoromones that are both methyl= extremely hard on the liver. I'll be honest it can be done but that would be much more harsh on your body than any real steroids. If you want to use two prohoromones stacked i dont blame you because you can get some great gains that way. I also remember you saying that you've used havoc before, if you used that your last cycle I would drop it becasue its not good to use the same prohoromone on back to back cycles.

I would listen to serb when it comes to pct nolvadex or clomid are much better than anything over the counter, but if you do go with over the counter product I would use novedex xt or formadrol those are the two best over the counter.

I would use the phera vol. The gains are wet and it would help you put on weight. If you want to stack it with something the strongest non-methyls are xtreme tren or trenadrol. Trenadrol is supposed to be great for strength. A milder non-methyl used for stacking is Propadrol.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm i'll just stick with what i got..
first time i tried Havoc i went from 1 cap a day for 3 or so days and last 5 days i took 3. and i was stacking it with Massfx.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im trying to order nolvadex from that site Serb linked
but the cunt wont reply.