• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shawn Ray Comeback??!!?!!?

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm also dieting, maybe get a girlfriend?

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sorry your wife doesn't please you enough. Judging by your attitude while dieting, your probably not the nicest to live with. Maybe have a high carb day? your mood will improve.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm sorry your wife doesn't please you enough. Judging by your attitude while dieting, your probably not the nicest to live with. Maybe have a high carb day? your mood will improve.

I sense a strong reply from JB.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sorry your wife doesn't please you enough.

No worries I have a girlfriend. :spy:

Judging by your attitude while dieting, your probably not the nicest to live with.

Judging by a couple of posts on MM where I'm making jokes?

Maybe have a high carb day? your mood will improve.

Carbs are evil. But I will have that cookie you offered.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pistol sounds all fired up! because he was to lazy to Google the thread himself...you should be thanking Bravo not mocking him.

On topic...no way Shawn makes a comeback. It's a "Dream" and can almost guarantee he won't follow through with it.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beau, I did thank him, I just thought it was rude the way he answered me, that's all.

JB are you keeping a log for your precontest training? All jokes aside, it would be cool to follow along with your progress. We'll share a box of oreos when this is all over!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beau, I did thank him, I just thought it was rude the way he answered me, that's all.

The only thing I said was that it took me 2 seconds to find on Google.

JB are you keeping a log for your precontest training? All jokes aside, it would be cool to follow along with your progress. We'll share a box of oreos when this is all over!

No I'm not keeping a log but I'm also not dieting for a contest. I'm just going to Greece in 3 weeks time, and just want to be in a some what good shape.
Just limiting my carbs to breakfast and PWO only, increasing my protein a bit, and doing cardio 4-5 times a week.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk, I def felt some attitude coming across with the 2 second google comment.

Maybe I'm being a little hypersensitive, maybe you're a little rude. Seems likely. Anyway, enjoy your trip to Greece, im sure its beautiful there. Good luck with the diet etc.