• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shawn Ray vs Flex Lewis

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

5:40 - Dave. I am trying to figure out the perfect supplement stack for heart health based on what you suggest. Currently I am taking 3g Fish oil. 2.6g evening primrose oil and 100mg coq10. Of course that goes with low intensity cardio every day and healthy diet. I also use Mac Nut Oil on my meal and olive oil. Is there something you would add/ suggest to optimize heart health? Thank you!
9:57 - How much time is needed to increase the anabolic and metabolic rate when prepping with a caloric deficit. The benefits of a long term vs short term increase. Say a week vs a meal of increase calories.
12:40 - What tests would you recommend to learn what food create digestive issues?
15:45 - I’m a young guy (24) debating getting on TRT so I don’t have to experience the testosterone dip that occurs post cycle. I know you hate the term “blasting and cruising”, but are there are any real negatives that exist with getting on TRT now when my natural levels are more or less fine a couple weeks after a cycle? I know you have a baby making protocol, but I would say fertility is the thing im most worried about.
18:59 - How to workout with plantar fasciitis.
21:13 - How long do you have to go without eating for you to be in a "fasting" state?
22:11 - Should you worry about waistline size during off-season?
24:28 - How did you determine 4g to be a good dose for glucosamine?
26:57 - Good to take ibuprofen after injection?
28:37 - Greg Kovacs vs. Art Atwood...Big Ramy vs 2002 Markus Ruhl...Prime Shawn Ray vs Flex Lewis.

Dave Palumbo answers all your questions related to bodybuilding and fitness. Nutrition, supplementation, training and life in general!

Last edited by a moderator: