• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shawn Ray Vs Lee Priest (Olympia 1998)

Who was better?

• Total voters
mgballa4life

mgballa4life

shawn takes this one even though im a lee fan

is it me or does it look like lee had a touch of gyno?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I voted for shawn, hes just a more complete package, with better aesthetics, And his back is alot better also

H

HandyMart777

seans a beast

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i go for shawn ray, he has that sucked in belly look, that is impossible to find now a days, but priest looks more muscular i guess since hes short

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

front lat spread: Shawn Ray I give this one to shawn because of his superior quad sweep, up top they are pretty much equal with their v-taper although it is hard to tell as to what extent lee's is because of the angle of the picture
relaxed (side) Tie Shawn has a more filled and larger chest in this pose but Lee clearly dominates him in the arms with more tricep, bicep, and forearm development. both look lean in their stomachs keeping it even
ab & thighShawn Ray I give this one to Shawn, just edging it out, because of better serratus development and the cross striations in his left quad, as well as shawn looking a bit more dry in his legs in this shot. although lee beats him out in abs as well as in quad seperation
front double bicepLee PriestLee wins this one based upon much better bicep development, although though ode to the old-school with the stomach vacuum is still pretty cool to see
side chestLee PriestLee dwarfs Shawn in both chest and bicep development in this shot giving it to him. seeing a full body shot would have been much better for this so that we could have weighed in on thigh development as well
most muscularlee priest this easily could have been a tie but lee just beats him out by a hair here. Lee's arm and shoulder development just help him beat out Shawn in this, but Shawn made up that ground with again the cross striations in his left quad, if only he could have had two left legs
side tricepsShawn Raythis one shawn beat lee out with his bigger, more filled out chest and his tighter abs in this shot. Lee beats shawn out in shoulder development but both men have great triceps here. again would have been nice to be able to look at the lower bodies of these guys, but you make due with what you have.

score
Shawn Ray:3
Lee Priest:3
winner:Lee Priest
Lee edges this one out even though the score was tied thanks to a better overall package

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

from the shots here shawn ray kills lee preist which i never thought i say because i always thought lee was a BIG lil guy but they match up pretty well in size and shawn i prettier hahaha:keke: soo he wins for mee but lee arms unbelievableee

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

looks very close both ways, im a big lee fan so im gonna give it to him from the front but shawn takes him by a little from the back

A

active_transport

THE STUPIDEST WORD TO SAY EVER IS "EPIC" UGLYWORD MAN EPIC EPIC EPIC

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since I'm not an OZ I see it as it is... Shawn Ray by a mile and a half! Even comparing a BB Legend like Shawn with an under achiever like Lee is an insult!!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Fuck dude, honestly i cant even chose. They are both great. Shawn has a more aesthetic physique and Lee has a fuller physique.... and the arms!

A

active_transport

Please tell me why Shawn Ray have to vacumm his intestines in? No offense, just wondering.

Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

He didn't "have" to, he chose to because it makes your waist look smaller and creates a more dramatic illusion onstage, plus, it's a cool thing to see especially since it's so rare these days, it also shows he had complete control over his body.

Why wouldn't he do it? :)

Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

Since I'm not an OZ I see it as it is... Shawn Ray by a mile and a half! Even comparing a BB Legend like Shawn with an under achiever like Lee is an insult!!!!

fo sho!

I like Lee, he's a funny guy, but can't hold a candle to "SUGAR" Shawn Ray.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^LULZ

I would choose "motor mouth" Ray.

Although if they were both onstage, Priest would prolly take it due to polictics and the like.

Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

^LULZ

I would choose "motor mouth" Ray.

Although if they were both onstage, Priest would prolly take it due to polictics and the like.

Lee would probably take it? Shawn beat Lee all 5 times they competed against each other.