• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shawn Rhoden Updates Official Thread

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
re: Shawn Rhoden Updates - Official Thread

Some Shawn Rhoden Updates:

Shawn from today
It's a Super Saiyan kinda day. Chanel your inner power and finish the week strong ??. You got this! But remember just because the weekend is almost here doesn't mean we loose sight of our goals
View attachment 14536

Shawn Rhoden yesterday talking about his model days..
#throwbackthursday, the memories we created today last forever. This take me back to that time we decided to be super models and strike a pose for a love novel. This was a lot of fun. This is what you do on vacation. You enjoy yourself. For you guys out there, don't be afraid to tried something new, different and out of your comfort zone. You will look back when you are 90 years old and said remember that time I did ......... hmmmmmm I think I'm going to try sky diving next ???. Live alittle laugh a lot
View attachment 14537

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

^^ he already has the body, he only needs a red tan haha :D

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Shawn Rhoden said the following about being at gun shows.. lol
When your about to get a gun ??show make sure you always know where the exit is. ?
2017 Shawn Rhoden

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Shawn
2017 Shawn Rhoden

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn Rhoden:
Close your eyes, dream of a
dream you once have and want it to happen so bad. All you have to do now is open your eyes and make that dream your reality. Don't wait for it to fall in your lap, make sh$t happen.

65751be860ccd83a10e25faff352cdb1-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Shawn Rhoden is one hell of a nice guy and bodybuilder and has really come up from the bottom more than once.

From Shawn Rhoden: Every time someone told me that I can't or I won't succeed I'm reminded of this picture, because I already have. There was a point in my life when I was at my all time low, I was an alcoholic, I was depressed and i was suicidal after the death of my father. LIFE HAPPENS. I've been to hell and back, I was beaten, tar and feathered. I drank every day, Papa John's pizza was on speed dial and little Debbie Twinkie, cupcakes, hoho and honey buns were stack in my night stand. Life sometimes toss us a curveball to show us the way out. What you do with that reset button is totally up to you. Just remember everything in life happens for a reason, in the moment we might not see it. Sometimes these things are meant to make us stronger. Just don't let anyone pull you down or take your dream away from you because their dreams are not as big as yours. I tell myself this every day.
62c1513bb757735e5f8d360a59c3f7e3-1.jpg

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A very young Flexatron Shawn Rhoden
145e0300c83c2c8d20ed781dea8df143-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I didn't know if this image was recent so I didn't post it in the 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio thread. This is Shawn Rhoden talking about being on the road like he is now for the Arnold Classic.

From Shawn:
That prep life ain't easy. When at home or on the road, we all know staying on the grind is the key to our success . I spend a lot of time living out of a suitcase. Sometimes it seems easier to grab something to eat that I know isn't apart of the plan. The best way for me to stay on track is for me to prep, plan, bring my @trifectasystem food and all my favorite supplements and basics. Two things I always bring are Whey isolate, oats, and almond butter... Always helps in a bind. What's do you pack to stay on track when you travel?!
Shawn Rhoden 2018 Arnold Classic

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn Rhoden:
"The greatest discovery of any
generation is that human beings can alter their
lives by altering the attitudes of their minds "
- Albert Schweitzer
Shawn rhoden

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn Rhoden is a great representative of bodybuilding and it is great that he is the new Olympia champion! He is not bragging about winning. Shawn is talking about helping others.

From Shawn Rhoden! Good morning. Make today a spectacular Monday. Spread a little love and joy in someone's life. We didn't get to this point by ourselves. Help someone to help themselves so that they can help others.
Shawn Rhoden

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys,
I am trying to be more active and I am also working on the Instagram video embed code!

Shawn Rhoden:
The challenges we face today will lead us to success tomorrow. You might not be able to see it now, just keep pushing forward. There is always a lesson to be learn from each experience. No one said it was going to be a easy life. Just keep push forward.

Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet!!! TA

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sweet!!! TA
Thanks bro!

Question: How do I post Instagram pics to musclemecca bodybuilding forums?

Answer: Just paste the url and the site will take care of the rest!

Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think this was few hours out of the O

43015657_10156717758359621_2917843035343-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flexatron. What more can I say. Slow and steady you will get there when you should. Keep your eye on the prize, stay focus and never give up. It took a while to get me here and I'm going to take my time......show them everything that I got. Condition and symmetry.
Shawn Rhoden

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some bodybuilding motivation with the new Olympia champion, Shawn Rhoden!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn Rhoden! This is the Olympia champion we all deserve!
Shawn Rhoden
Flexatron

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wise words from Flexatron!
Flexatron1
Flexatron2