• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Should You Start Taking Steroids?

Tiger Fitness

Tiger Fitness

Since Congress approved the Anabolic Steroids Control Act, making testosterone and other drugs illegal, it has been over 30 years. In many respects, the use of PEDs is as common as ever in almost every sport in America owing to the internet and the black market, while the bodybuilding community is sometimes singled out, rightly or not, as the hub of steroid culture. While there are clear risks associated with steroid abuse, there is also a lot of false information spread regarding their effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pgcc604

It's a good question when should you start using steroids At what age I'm supposed you're asking? My answer to you would be there is no set age. You have to learn how to train and more important than that you have to learn how to eat for your body If you have those two things down I don't care if you're 16 You're in better shape than a 35-year-old who can't get those teo things together.
It cracks me up when guys on here insists people should wait there 35 40 50 whatever craziness they spew now if someone has dreams of being a professional bodybuilder they can't wait till they're in their thirties that's like wanting to be a professional baseball player but you know what I'm not going to pick up a baseball bat till I'm 35. It's stupidity If you want to be a professional bodybuilder and that's your dream and you have the physique for it you need to learn those two things I told you and as soon as you know them you need to start exploring anabolic drugs.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk