• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Silvio Samuel CRYING

skid9832004

skid9832004

Hell, if you work that hard and put ur whole life in for something and you didnt get the outcome you wanted i would be probably crying as well. But he will be back thats what counts.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These guys live hardcore lives, there still human. So if someone shows emotional thoughts about something we call him a sissy???

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the man cried he cried. Damn he busted his ass for sometime for this show. Why put him down cause he broke down? Everyone most likely has at some point....

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I know why silvio got very upset,because maybe the Muscle Asylum Project supplement company told him that you have to at least make the top 3.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think I know why silvio got very upset,because maybe the Muscle Asylum Project supplement company told him that you have to at least make the top 3.

wat?

homer.jpg

bb4life

bb4life

cheer up, theres more shows man.

B

benmoneyog

just competiting against phil makes a man cry hes gona be a force if he keeps making improvements like this

V

vdawg

id be happier with 4th place than 2nd place cuz then when it would come down to the final two and you get called second, i think hearing that would be much more heartbreaking. just like in hockey tournaments when i was younger, id much rather with 3rd place cuz your actually winning your game so your excited, your never excited about losing and gettin 2nd place.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rockhardman

I dont think nothing wrong with crying specially when competing in this sport, is like a flashback of everything u done goes inside ur head u cant help it, makes u wanna cry win or loose IMO.

OH_Broker

OH_Broker

You can't let that get on camera :uhoh2:

OH_Broker

OH_Broker

I don't know, kind of hard to earn the respect of your peers with this type of reaction. If this was the Olympia, maybe that's warranted.

R

revelli

nice pics dude
any idea why he was crying?