• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Six pack diet

T

teamuscle

I have been trying hard to get more definition around my stomach area I think that I will try to add a few things from this diet to mine and see what happens. BTW thanks for the diet tips they are really helpful.

L

ljwright

Yay or Nay for fasted cardio?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Medium intensity cardio, 35-45mins fasted, did wonders to me.

T

teamuscle

I tend to slack on my cardio but I am thinking to myself that if I want the type of abs that you can only see in the commercials then I need to spend more time on my cardio. The thing is abs or just underneath but if I never burn off the fat that is over my midsection then I will never be able to see my abs.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I tend to slack on my cardio but I am thinking to myself that if I want the type of abs that you can only see in the commercials then I need to spend more time on my cardio. The thing is abs or just underneath but if I never burn off the fat that is over my midsection then I will never be able to see my abs.
True. I see people at my gym do ab work outs constantly trying to get 6 pack abs and never get close.

If you want abs you have to burn the fat and eat lean. Medium to high intensity carbo works good. Personally I like sprinting among other things.

butterfly1

butterfly1

Thanks for this diet plan. I have really been struggling to get my 6 pack to show through and I have been running in to some trouble. Hopefully this can help!

KingArcher

KingArcher

I'm a big fan of IIFYM (if it fits your macros) and it works for cutting as well as for bulking. As long as you're on a caloric deficit and are cutting carbs slightly, maybe supplementing with a bit of cardio for when you get to lower body fat.

C

Clair02

Thanks for sharing. I guess everyone has their own way of doing things that they think is right... I think different things work for different people in various situations. Some of us don't have the time to prepare six meals, or the money to have someone else prepare them for us, so we have to make the best with what we have. But having all this information at our disposal helps us to make the best possible choices with what we have.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing. I guess everyone has their own way of doing things that they think is right... I think different things work for different people in various situations. Some of us don't have the time to prepare six meals, or the money to have someone else prepare them for us, so we have to make the best with what we have. But having all this information at our disposal helps us to make the best possible choices with what we have.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
C

cardinals27

Thanks for the tips. I tend to eat very lean and also do a lot of cardio if I am working on a six pack.

R

rajuii

Managing the carbs is the most important point. If you don't manage the carbs, you would not be able to develop a six pack. Diet should contain enough protein to build muscles. Then slowly, you will be able to get the desired six packs.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

arunava2016

Have normal home cooked food that mom/sister/wife cooks and do some hard core muscle building exercises and you will have six packs in a matter of a few months. its not hard to get guys. But is hard to maintain. regular rigorous work out can easily give you a six pack abs.

R

rajuii

I don't know if the recipe given here will help to build six packs or not but I would definitely try it. This recipe sounds cool and there is no harm in trying it. I would definitely post the updates if I see any improvements.