• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sleeping bad.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
milk contains melatonin? is this what your saying?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Milk contains tryptophan which is converted to seratonin and melatonin.

You don't need huge amounts of tryptophan so when you consume a high amount from a rich source of it the body converts it.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech and Rageking>> I have no problem with hearing loud sounds like alarms and such - they are designed to keep general noise out, but I can still detect high frequencies. I haven't missed my alarmclock once since I started using them a month ago. They are truly a genius investment (196 bucks).

Tim>> Also good advise I need to implement in my routine.

See, I'm a firm believer in creating a calming routine and improving the circumstances for sleep rather than taking drugs - natural or not. It's just not a solid way to improve your sleep. I do however believe in using them sporadically to improve overall sleep - but everyday is just not a good way to solve sleeping-problems.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
last night i had jamaica tea made me sleep.