• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Slipknot unmasked = ugly

PinkRussel

PinkRussel

Banned
I'm sure 10 years from now this band will be forgotton like the many hair metal bands and boy bands and other horrible trends, Jim is no good at guitar, all he plays is fucking downtuned power chords with no soul, he can't make any original sounding material therefore he is not talented. Half the band is unnecessary, literally THREE drummers? What's the use of a second guitarist if they're going to be playing the same fucking thing and the DJ guy barely does anything, the bass is nonexistent. It sounds like a band with a guitarist, a drummer and a vocalist, the other 6 are nonexistent it seems. I cannot wait till this angsty band falls from grace.

PinkRussel

PinkRussel

Banned
I need a mature man for anus sucking now ...u bicthes!!!

PinkRussel

PinkRussel

Banned
0clownfe-1.jpg

:xmasbigok:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont know what to say after those last couple of posts. well i can think of a couple of things but im not going to say them. well i guess i will say one thing YOU'RE A FAG.

lee preist might be short but he is still one of the greats IMO.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
And...here...we......GO.

Herewego 1

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lulz

I actually used to like some of their tunes. Until I saw them perform live. I felt kinda embarrassed because half of them are just taking up space. And they sound very monotonous and uninspired. All of a sudden I really dislike them :xmashsughdunno: Makes me sad...

I hate to say this, but Skeppy - you were completely right last time we discussed this and now I totally feel you :xmasohnoes:

Hypoop>> they look fine to me. Actually Taylor would be considered quite the hunk here I suppose :xmaswiggle:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lulz

I actually used to like some of their tunes. Until I saw them perform live. I felt kinda embarrassed because half of them are just taking up space. And they sound very monotonous and uninspired. All of a sudden I really dislike them :xmashsughdunno: Makes me sad...

I hate to say this, but Skeppy - you were completely right last time we discussed this and now I totally feel you :xmasohnoes:

Hypoop>> they look fine to me. Actually Taylor would be considered quite the hunk here I suppose :xmaswiggle:

ive never heard them live are they are not very good live?

i do think it is kinda crazy to have that many band members but if they sound good why not have so many.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i saw them live and they were great!

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive never heard them live are they are not very good live?

i do think it is kinda crazy to have that many band members but if they sound good why not have so many.

I had a ticket for their gig in CPH but didn't go... I've only seen them perform on media and only very recently. After that I changed my mind about them and (kliche I know) feel like I see right through them somehow :xmascrunk:

The masks combined with the jumping up and down combined with the chaotic and uninspired riffs combined with the eagerness to seem hardcore just seems very evident (and kinda ludicrous) to me suddenly.

As far as the percussion goes, I used to like that industrial sound. But they are just not tight enough and too messy. Organizing three percussionists in one band must be chaotic.

As for a genre - technically they play metal I guess, but the metal sort of spirit is not really there imo. As Duality points out, they seem to put out their personal misery through their lyrics, sound and image (the masks are imo tokens of a mutual need to hide from reality, which may be the result of a lot of personal defeats or failures). Thus, they are more of a screamo or NU-metal band than a pure metal band in my book.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been listening to them lately made a cd for my car.
some good songs on each album besides wait and bleed, psychosocial,duality.
im still thinking bout' this.