• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

so im getting a PS3 for cheap, some questions here

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey hypo! i just bought me a PS3 slim and i just watched my first blu-ray dvd, Death Race, and it was badass. i also bought MGS4 but i havent played it yet but im fixin to.

but on the other hand everybody add me

jnutz19

P

Pain

VIP
i just watched my first blu-ray dvd,

eh? Did you watch a Blu-Ray or DVD? Should of gone for a better movie to watch for your first HD viewing. The Watchmen and Dark Knight are probably the two best transfers Ive seen to date.

Ill add you later.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kool man, the new slim is nice, 2 days ago me and my bro went to gamestop, the dude had a bunch of slims in the back, he let us check it out..
its not like the old ps3, its slimmer, but the material for it is cheaper, no touch buttons (power on/off,eject) also no third party OS install,. still its a good system for that price, and 120gbs......im gonna add ya when i get back from chesters.

i also got Metalgear solid 4, maybe we should play,

HEY pain dont u have MGS4?

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
eh? Did you watch a Blu-Ray or DVD? Should of gone for a better movie to watch for your first HD viewing. The Watchmen and Dark Knight are probably the two best transfers Ive seen to date.

Ill add you later.

it was blu-ray i dont know why i put dvd in there. i thought it was a good movie. i already own Watchmen and The Dark Knight and i didnt want to buy them again. now i got to get a HD tv for my bedroom i had to watch it in my living room.

kool man, the new slim is nice, 2 days ago me and my bro went to gamestop, the dude had a bunch of slims in the back, he let us check it out..
its not like the old ps3, its slimmer, but the material for it is cheaper, no touch buttons (power on/off,eject) also no third party OS install,. still its a good system for that price, and 120gbs......im gonna add ya when i get back from chesters.

i also got Metalgear solid 4, maybe we should play,

HEY pain dont u have MGS4?

i aint really worried about the material as long as it plays games and movies ill be fine. the buttons are fine too but ive heard about it not bein able to install any third party OS but i dont even know what the hell that means :keke: yea we need to play sometime.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ill add you later.

Half Blu-Ray half dvd, Rob. :duh:

Its true, i have Dark Knight and it rocks!!!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive heard about it not bein able to install any third party OS but i dont even know what the hell that means :keke: yea we need to play sometime.

you cant install Linux.

add me

robcardu84

if you guys wanna play MGS4, let me know. :gaygay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not a biggy with the Linux for me..

We need everyone whos gotta PS3 to list their IDs...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PAIN, i sent you a message yesterday i believe

about the grapefruit ;P