• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

• AUSTRALIA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, funny how no one mention the best team in the WC this year, Holland!!

I saw the Friendly between Holland and Ghana, which they won 4-1 and they beat hungary 6-1.

Holland will win this cup for sure! KUYT!! Van Persie!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOL, funny how no one mention the best team in the WC this year, Holland!!

I saw the Friendly between Holland and Ghana, which they won 4-1 and they beat hungary 6-1.

Holland will win this cup for sure! KUYT!! Van Persie!!

I like the netherlands cause they always play nice football, but they fail in the deciding moments..

and against big teams they always tremble..

look at Portugal - Netherlands in the Euro 2004

or POrtugal - Netherlands in the world cup 2006...

I just wish you don't croos our path this time.. or you'll loose again.. LOLOL

portugalnetherlands-1.jpg

the most agressive game in the history of the world cup.. remember?

that game was freakin crazy!!:turborun:

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This Dutch is the most complete in recent history, more complete then portugal. Only team im afraid of is Spain, sorry bro haha

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
This Dutch is the most complete in recent history, more complete then portugal. Only team im afraid of is Spain, sorry bro haha

I agree with you.. but then again you're always complete..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hey wait a minute... something is missing here....

why hasn't Tkd post in here yet? Italy is the current champ....what does he think about the WCup?

oh I know.. just like his sneaky ass defensive cinical and clinical football team.. he is waiting till the final to say he wins..:shakefist: bastardo...

5771568_7_2-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
iirc Mexico plays the inauguration.

I dont watch soccer/football, the only sports events i watch are the superbowl, MMA, and Boxing. Looking forward to the world cup though.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lolol @ Natzo!

I was too busy playing PES 2010 haha. For the World Cup 2010, I don't know though, may the best team win.

Can't wait for Brazil - Portugal match, that will be interesting.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nazto, forget about Portugal. Your best team ever played in the early 2000's. Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world, but his mind ALWAYS play tricks to him in the really important games.

Spain will take it, 2008 Euro CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Nazto, forget about Portugal. Your best team ever played in the early 2000's. Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world, but his mind ALWAYS play tricks to him in the really important games.

Spain will take it, 2008 Euro CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Bahhaha

how can I forget about Portugal when i'm Portuguese?

How can I forget when the FIFA rank. goes like this?

1 Brasil 1611
2 Spain 1565
3 Portugal 1249
4 Netherlands 1231
5 Italy 1184
6 Germany 1082
7 Argentina 1076
8 England 1068
9 France 1044
10 Croacia 1041

How can i forget if our team still plays awesome football and has a chance against every team in there?

How can I forget that in the last WC we reached the semi's?

How can I forget if we have one of the two best players in the world?

sure Spain is strong and play a hell of a game, but the WC is a special place, and last time Portugal met Spain in major comp. we sent them home by 3 goals.

don't underestimate us my fellow spaniard.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Bahhaha
1 Brasil 1611
2 Spain 1565
3 Portugal 1249
4 Netherlands 1231
5 Italy 1184
6 Germany 1082
7 Argentina 1076
8 England 1068
9 France 1044
10 Croacia 1041

Rankings system is so poor. Its not going to reflect cup placings. Brazil didn't even pick their best side (no ronaldhino in the squad at all? fuck off idiots), a team of me could beat Argentina and croatia is just lol. Australia was ranked 64th in the world or even worse for last world cup when we beat Japan, drew with croatia to get to the round of 16 only to just lose to the futute champions Italy when they did a late game fake dive for a spot kick. We also beat a full strength england in the lead up to that world cup 4-0 when our ranking was even worse.

Fifa rankings are like Lurker measurements.

My roomate is pretty much captain soccer and from everything he's told me my rankings would look like this. I dont think he'd rate Portugal he hasn't even talked about their chances he's pretty certain behind spain. but im all about one player being a dominator thats why i have england high as well.

1.Spain
2.Portugal
3.Brazil
4.England
5.Netherlands

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hahaha, soccer football whats the difference:p

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha, soccer football whats the difference:p

Lol, not meaning to be disrespectful and am greatful that you did make thread about World Cup but for some of us Football nuts, the word Soccer is painful to see... Dont ask why..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't forget about Argentina, even if Maradona is totally crap as a dad, person, football coach.

They still have lots of experience and quality: Messi, Agüero, Milito, Palermo (good ol'), Higuain, Di Maria, Verón, W. Samuel, Heinze...

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
this is exactly why football on the whole wont take off in america, nz, sa or Australia. the majority of that footage was nothing but people taking dives off the slightest touch. Watching those highlights reminded me of...

If either side plays that much pretend again I hope they both lose at Quarters :gaysign:

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
this is exactly why football on the whole wont take off in america, nz, sa or Australia. the majority of that footage was nothing but people taking dives off the slightest touch. Watching those highlights reminded me of...

I agree with you but the dives only began after the Neds made that awfull strike at Ronaldo's inner tight that made him leave the game, and the Neds player didn't even see a yellow card.. after that the ref lost control of the game and everyone was trying to avenge each other.
We were lucky with two players down the last 30 min was all about defending our lonely goal in the first half by Maniche.

some of the fouls there were pretty tuff... remember you're aiming at feet..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
bump for the real the real world cup thread.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rankings for this cup are:

1. Netherlands
2. Portugal
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Brazil

Edit: personal opinion, not raking found online, MY opinion!! which is worth gold...lol

lol at lurker joke

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't forget about Argentina, even if Maradona is totally crap as a dad, person, football coach.

They still have lots of experience and quality: Messi, Agüero, Milito, Palermo (good ol'), Higuain, Di Maria, Verón, W. Samuel, Heinze...

They do have a very strong team, actually they should be in teh finals.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c'mon papi...

really?

I know you find Ronaldo sexy...

I like Portugal bc i have a bunch of portu buddies but my grandparents were Catalanes. :tear: