• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

some ordinary off season pics...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
looking THICK mate! great physique... i did however think you had a massive bruise on the left side of your chest... silly me :wutyousay:

ordinary

ordinary

Hellz yeah... I'll take Jusup as a comparison... even if it's only the beard... ha! And that's funny Skeptic about the tat being confused with a bruise... that mistake has been made before... ha. Thanks again everybody!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing physique all around !!

The only minor tweaks I'd do are more pecs and shoulders. Seriously, beyond that I see no problems at all.

I also thought that tattoo was a bruise, I was about to ask you if you got in a fight xD

ordinary

ordinary

Okay... I need ideas on how to correct the lagging chest, shoulders and traps. Really don't know what else to do... come on ya'll help a brother in need out... bring the pain ya'll!!!

C

crossfirebmf

You're one of the few people on here that actually has a nice body and it shows that you actually work out. Looking good man. Work on your quad width, calves, hams look good from the side, but lack in the rear poses, shoulder size, and back width. You're pretty proportional you just need some mass without gaining a lot of fat like most people do.

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks crossfire, I appreciate the kind words and the constructive critiques, but there are definitely some others on this site waging war against the iron and carrying some great physiques around. I agree with the critiques... I am working on them, but I do think that some of the lacking of the calves and hams from the rear are do to a bit higher fat level that doesn't show the cuts. Shoulders like I asked before... help me out... I'm working very diligently to bring them up, but I think part of the problem is that my arms are too big for them. And back width, well some genetic faults can only allow for so much width, but again, I keep on keeping on to try and bring that up. Thanks again bud.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Looking great there man, really thick and proportionate physique you've got there :tiphat: Your arms, forearms and hams really stand out-That hamstring hang is sick man! Areas I think you should prioritise is your upper chest and back width. Overall looking great dude.

p.s. Nice beard you have there lol

C

crossfirebmf

Thanks crossfire, I appreciate the kind words and the constructive critiques, but there are definitely some others on this site waging war against the iron and carrying some great physiques around. I agree with the critiques... I am working on them, but I do think that some of the lacking of the calves and hams from the rear are do to a bit higher fat level that doesn't show the cuts. Shoulders like I asked before... help me out... I'm working very diligently to bring them up, but I think part of the problem is that my arms are too big for them. And back width, well some genetic faults can only allow for so much width, but again, I keep on keeping on to try and bring that up. Thanks again bud.

I figured I'd give you an actual legitimate critique rather than just saying something like nice arms, but you need more chest...when clearly you need work everywhere just like everyone else if you know what I mean. The best advice I can give you as far as training techniques and form would be to watch every single pro bodybuilder workout video you can find. The only one that annoys me is David Henry and if you watch his videos you'll know why. I just watched an entire Dennis Wolf series on youtube. It's 13 parts long if I remember correctly and the same guy posted all of the videos. You'll have to click his name and look at his video list to see them all because for some reason one of the parts does not come up if you search for it.