• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Soreness..

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wait wut? You do not know the basics of tissue healing?

My bad :deadhorse:

:rofl3:

When have I ever stated that I have read every single paper on every single facet of training.

God you are a fucking tool Jorn.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dunno who is worse, jornT or his spam counterpart Jorn-T

J

jornT

:rofl3:

When have I ever stated that I have read every single paper on every single facet of training.

God you are a fucking tool Jorn.

Every single facet? You're digging a hole...

In the Netherlands, this stuff is tought at high school.

You just said you weren't familair with the role of inflammation in muscle recovery. If you don't know these basics, all your advices wrt nutrition and training are questionable.

This is like saying you well read in golf, yet do not know that the ball needs to go into the hole. That is pretty dam crucial dude.

Now you can try to defend yourself, or just drop the whole guru act, admit YOU have been wrong many times before (like IS said: it's just your hobby, you won't die) and I'll be off your back. I do not even need a personal apology.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every single facet? You're digging a hole...

In the Netherlands, this stuff is tought at high school.

You just said you weren't familair with the role of inflammation in muscle recovery. If you don't know these basics, all your advices wrt nutrition and training are questionable.

This is like saying you well read in golf, yet do not know that the ball needs to go into the hole. That is pretty dam crucial dude.

Now you can try to defend yourself, or just drop the whole guru act, admit YOU have been wrong many times before (like IS said: it's just your hobby, you won't die) and I'll be off your back. I do not even need a personal apology.

Oh another Jorn attack. Yippee!!!

Heaven forbid that I ask someone for some reading on a topic. That clearly shows I know nothing about the entire topic, rather than say one point made.

If I say I'm not a guru would that make you happy? I doubt it because I've never claimed to be, ever.

Run along Jorn, record another dancing video, I've got better things to do with my time.

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always get most sore on the 2nd day and by the 3rd day its gone.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you squat/deadlift/bench heavy, you'll be sore the next day, even if you have the best nutrition program out there.