• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sound Quality vs Picture Quality

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I had the same experience with the TIE fighters in the gold edition of the Original Star Wars.

P

Pain

VIP
Absorbents remove some eco and gives the bass more depth...they dont make sound go away. Sure you can put a couple of hundred into soundproofing your room...but it will only make the smallest difference. (I have absorbents in everything on my walls and under my sofa and carpet)You need to put far more then a couple of hundred to fix it "completely", that means putting layer after layer of soundproofing carpet lifting floors ect doing the same with walls and roof..ect ect...putting spikes on the subwoofer and speakers will remove vibrations which makes noice though...but not the actual sound out of them.

After getting that done people around you can still hear you, maybe not as much but they can still hear you..soundwaves either go through as just sound or that and vibration. The spikes I have on my subwoofer removes most vibrations to the floor but I can still feel it in the floor standing next to it.

Not even a soundrecording studio stops all sounds...obviously way more though..but far from all

Excellent post. You made alot of good points.

I have a HTIAB set up and the sub woofer rocks and rattles everything, even on very low settings. I might purchase a sub-dude as I heard those are great at minimizing vibrations. They only cost around $50 too.

2ihkw83-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Excellent post. You made alot of good points.

I have a HTIAB set up and the sub woofer rocks and rattles everything, even on very low settings. I might purchase a sub-dude as I heard those are great at minimizing vibrations. They only cost around $50 too.

2ihkw83-1.jpg

One thing you can do is put spikes or something like sub-dude on the subwoofer then put that on a solid stone block that is put on spikes aswell...that will kill almost every vibration that normally would go through your floor

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a pair of these

Monitor 11

and one of these :techn9ne:

15" 1500 watt rms servo

I'm running a pioneer elite receiver and i bi amp the fronts, i use a 40" 1080 p samsung lcd tv for viewing it's an awsome sound powerful yet very clean and pure

Last edited by a moderator: