• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Spanish FREAK Junior Bodybuilder Cristobal Guerra 23 Years Old

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like he could have a bright future, he does need to work on posing and bring his legs up but as young as he is he has plenty of time

F

Freak

Yes for your information i consider myself very clever... )))) The federations I've competed in juniors were 21 and under. I know others are 22 and under, like musclemania if I'm not mistaken... But 24? Never heard of that... He looks good regardless of his age, it's just that the emphasis on his age is what got my attention... There are a lot of bodybuilders over 20 who look just as good and some even better. And ..I assume your English is not that great (neither is mine, I admit) but I didn't completely understand the last half (or maybe the whole thing) of yourrr umm.. sentence.. statement.. response...? lol it's kinda late were I am and the first time I read your "thing" I thought you wrote "in WABBA for examle a junior is incinerated under 24 yo" lol, mind that I'm a little intoxicated at the moment..