• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroids Saved My Life

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys... successful troll is successful.

P

PeterBrown

Hey everyone this is Peter Brown from Steroids Saved My Life

Hey everyone this is Peter Brown from Steroids Saved My Life. Thank you for all your guys support in my little experiment! I think this is a great forum with lots of valuable information and have I directed many people to come here.

I never thought the show was going to be this big , we did it as a fun summer project but things blew up fast for us. We didn't expect to get so much attention for doing this.

I do not encourage anyone to get into steroids and please bare with me till the final episode to pass judgement.

I have gained 22 pounds so far in 8 weeks which i think is pretty decent on a very light oral cycle. Sorry I am not going to get into any specifics on what or exactly how much I am using. The doseage was planned by my doctor to keep the side effects down while benifitting from the attributes.

I know I have many critics but thats OK. Everyone has their own opinion and they are entitled to it. The thing is not everyone knows all the facts on exactly what I am doing! I do not edit the show!

before you ask.......... YES I have a PCT planned.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey everyone this is Peter Brown from Steroids Saved My Life. Thank you for all your guys support in my little experiment!

LOL no one here is supporting it dude....everyone thats commented has said how ridiculous it is and how your giving steroids a bad name. :methman:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey everyone this is Peter Brown from Steroids Saved My Life. Thank you for all your guys support in my little experiment! I think this is a great forum with lots of valuable information and have I directed many people to come here.

haha I laughed. Welcome, but why orals? :wutyousay: they're not any safer if you think they are.

Anyway yeah...good luck with your "experiment"

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I never thought the show was going to be this big , we did it as a fun summer project but things blew up fast for us. We didn't expect to get so much attention for doing this.

I do not encourage anyone to get into steroids and please bare with me till the final episode to pass judgement.

I have gained 22 pounds so far in 8 weeks which i think is pretty decent on a very light oral cycle. Sorry I am not going to get into any specifics on what or exactly how much I am using. The doseage was planned by my doctor to keep the side effects down while benifitting from the attributes.

I know I have many critics but thats OK. Everyone has their own opinion and they are entitled to it. The thing is not everyone knows all the facts on exactly what I am doing! I do not edit the show!

before you ask.......... YES I have a PCT planned.

A doctor planned your all oral cycle? :disgust:

M

mannydasher

Why did u do just an oral cycle?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^nice vid bro :carduindisguise

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

Fucking retards lol

H

Hane

Absolutly retarded... and yeah great "deadlift"

M

mannydasher

looks like those are winny tabs he is taking in the new video

Last edited by a moderator:
warpig

warpig

hes at 162 now...gettin big!

H

hook3

this guy has serious issues and the two other guys on roids that are his friends are the biggest faggots ever and give steroids a bad rep

M

mannydasher

those other guys on his show look pretty small

M

mr Who

bro!! rules for basic bodybuilding...
#1 = more carbs (bulking up mass)
#2 = more protein ( muscle food)
#3 = essential Fats (need some good fats)
#4 = minimize ur damn cadio ( your goal is to grow not burn!!!!)
#5 = less reps 4-6 of your weights (1-4 max reps for strength, 4-6 = power, 6-10/12 hypertrophy
#6 = increase your food intake , ( ideally 6 meals a day!!)
#7 = train with a fren!!( you will need a supporter to spot your entire workout!)
#8 = train for 1-1/2 hours of different muscle group(divide your body parts throughout the whole 6 days)
#9 = dont over train!! ( follow this cycle, 3 weeks of intensive 1-1.1/2 hours of workout and a week break from it... muscle grows when it is recuperating (rest)
#10 = get your multivitamins and enzymes so your body can absorb the nutrients from your food...

Follow these golden rule and you see yourself grow.... Thing will not happen overnight it takes time...

If you dont eat, train and rest correctly you will not grow ...
Taking your pic or weight yourself on daily basis will only stress you down instead do it in a week by week.....

There is a saying... what you eat is what you are, how you train and rest is how you grow... hope these helps......

Do it Or FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your list is pretty shit.

And the guy has posted here once. Not sure what you are trying to achieve with this post.

Last edited by a moderator: