• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Super Bowl Picks

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd like to see San Diego as the Dark Horse this year, but my heart tells me it will be the Colts and the Bears again, lol.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well im a big eagles fan...i dont care if they win there division because the 2 wild cards are comin from the east so the only banner i care about if the super bowl one not the ncf east winners....i think the superbowl winner is coming out of the east...eagles,giants or cowboys...i know its a pussy prediction but o well

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Pats are still going to be a fairly tough team I believe. Cassell might not be a Tom Brady but he is surrounded by such good personnel on that team and that will allow him to not be perfect, with them still winning games. As much as I hate to say it the Cowboys did look really good yesterday. Pats vs. Cowboys isnt so far fetched but we'll see. Never called the Giants winning it last year so you never know........On a side note...I am a hardcore Raiders fan (dont laugh haha) and would love to see them at least improve to a 6-10 record haha. The new talent they have on their team looks to be promising if they can get some experience under them and stay healthy. But again we'll see.
lol at this entire post.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz

REDSKINS BABYY !!!!!

Bhana

Bhana

Im going with a bear vs colts final, again

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BUMP

well since the regular season is over and the playoffs are here what do you guys think now?

i think the Dolphins vs the Panther with the Dolphins coming out on top.
im going out on a limb but i think and hope the Dolphins can pull it off.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as much as I hate the Colts *sigh* they are my pick. They are the only team I realistically see playing well enough and consistently enough to win.

I really hated saying that as the Colts are my 3rd least favorite team, how I hate them. (Packers and Cowgirls being my least favorites)

NFC, I don't see any one team standing out. The NFC is capable of more surprises right now, I wouldn't mind seeing the Falcons going to the Super Bowl though.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wouldnt mind seeing the Falcons go either only cause micheal vick aint there anymore. i dont see the colts going though. the panthers and the giants are my 2 picks. its one or the other in the NFC but hell its the NFL anything can happen we saw that last year when the Pats lost to the Giants.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wouldnt mind seeing the Falcons go either only cause micheal vick aint there anymore. i dont see the colts going though. the panthers and the giants are my 2 picks. its one or the other in the NFC but hell its the NFL anything can happen we saw that last year when the Pats lost to the Giants.

I really don't see the Giant's doing anything. They lost 3 of their last 4 (to Philly, Cowgirls, and Vikings) and history has shown no team has ever gone on to win a Super Bowl with a losing record in the Month of December.

The Colts have won 9 in a row now and know how to win unfortunately, although you wont catch me rooting for them, I just think it's inevitable that they are going to cause damage these playoffs.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really don't see the Giant's doing anything. They lost 3 of their last 4 (to Philly, Cowgirls, and Vikings) and history has shown no team has ever gone on to win a Super Bowl with a losing record in the Month of December.

The Colts have won 9 in a row now and know how to win unfortunately, although you wont catch me rooting for them, I just think it's inevitable that they are going to cause damage these playoffs.

yea i agree with you. i really dont think the Giants will pull it off either. yea the colts are pretty good i just dont know. we will see. im just pissed the Saints did so bad this year. i cant believe Drew Brees was only 16 yards away from breaking Dan Marino's record. well atleast he did tie a record of 10 300 yard passing games in season and he was the 2nd person to ever pass for 5000 yards in a single season.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a philly fan...they made it in by the skin of there teeth....4-1 since the benching, hopefully mcnabb can do something before hes run out of town in the off season...GO EAGLES!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a philly fan...they made it in by the skin of there teeth....4-1 since the benching, hopefully mcnabb can do something before hes run out of town in the off season...GO EAGLES!

i hope you are right. i just think mcnabb in philly is done for good. i dont think they will get very far with him in the playoffs.