• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

sweep the leg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol this thread. i predict it was a set up of sorts. who the fuck hits a girl let alone on camera.

P

Pain

VIP
Why do you care that it was a woman?

Are you asking me if I think violence on females is acceptable?

Are you going to ask me if its ok to beat up the handicapped next?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
He should've drove a plane into that bitch's face.....9/11 style!!

P

Pain

VIP
If a handicapped black woman in a wheelchair with no hair (possibly because of cancer) punched you in the testicles what would you do?

Same situation but she punched your girlfriend in her **** what would you do?

Why would she punch me in the testicals in the first place? What did I do to deserve it?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
forget i asked

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome he shoulda knock her teeth out though..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
co05

co05

Are you asking me if I think violence on females is acceptable?

Are you going to ask me if its ok to beat up the handicapped next?

Not at all. I just don't believe that violence towards women should be any more or less acceptable than it is towards men. I did think that the leg sweep was a cheap shot and disgusting, but not because she was a woman. It would have been equally as pathetic if it were a man who got pwnt.

P

Pain

VIP
Not at all. I just don't believe that violence towards women should be any more or less acceptable than it is towards men.

Only cowards strike women. You know they won't stand a chance against you, so why bother fighting them? It probably doesn't take much force to knock a girl out cold.

It would have been equally as pathetic if it were a man who got pwnt.

It would of been pathetic for the other guy if he went down and didn't fight back.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:turborun::turborun:

girlbeerlegsweep.gif

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone that hits a girl is pathetic. Unless the girl was beating you up and knew how to fight or had a knife, then yea, defend yourself. Otherwise, walk away.

I completely agree with you Pain. There was no reason for that guy to need to do anything.

Beating up women just shows how pathetic a guy is. Shows just how insecure and dickless they really are. There are very few women that are equal in size and strength to men, even then most of them are still not a physical threat to most men. If you have to beat up someone smaller and weaker than you are to make yourself feel better or superior to someone else it shows just how pathetic you really are.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I agree you shouldn't beat girls up. But sometimes they sure deserve it though

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MrChewiebiteums and Adam - you two are the thickest people on the interwebz. fact.