• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sylvester Stallone with massive forearms!

H

Hane

Freaking mafia look >_<

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
top quote dirrected to you to :doh:

i agree vic that u cant say its all HGH, but lets be realistic as well, looking like he does when ur over 60 years old is impossible without, mhm, some chemical enhancement:bitelip:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
thread title made my brain hurt.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree vic that u cant say its all HGH, but lets be realistic as well, looking like he does when ur over 60 years old is impossible without, mhm, some chemical enhancement:bitelip:

I do agree to a point bulky maybe he is using it as hormone replacement therapy... but to say he is inhaling it and basicly stating that is the only reason the person looks that way they do is completely ignorant and should not be on a bodybuilding Forum beacause all though he may be rich and etc he still has to maintain a great diet and training regime to have had attain that conditioning and muscularity and if your a bodybuilder or some one who is trying to build a body or even just a Bodybuilding fan should no how much hard work goes into it and just not say oh its the tren oh its the igf oh its the hgh....

Then these fucking same people are the people saying he has a huge gut cause of the Hgh and it gives us a bad name.
where Stallones fucking gut if he abuse it so much they either have to have it one way or another...

Thats it for my rant

Bragg surprised me out of all the people saying hgh :omgwtf:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, you have the genetics for the reposts :turborun:
:rofl3: ....and you all the time to detect them! :bball:
...thanks for all you support socio! ..:turborun:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stall22-1.jpg

stall26410-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^he's in a good shape for sure !!!

thanks for the pic's sexnews :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those guys who have commented on his GH use in this thread clearly have not used GH in your life.. GH is a great drug mind you.. but you guys just sound immature.. you can take all the GH u want.. without the work that goes along with it.. the guy would not look this good at all.. this site is getting more immature by the day.. no wonder i hardly post here anymore..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I concur SM this site is starting to get over populated with childish members...or just really immature adults.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I concur SM this site is starting to get over populated with childish members...or just really immature adults.

its really annoying.. i see the same children post in pretty much every thread.. its like a high school popularity contest.. but i guess thats what brings in the members.. oh well.. this site still has lots of ups.. i actually really enjoy the play by play discussion that we used to have during live bbing events.. for example the olympia.. those were fun times.. musle kombat is cool.. dont get me wrong.. this site is good, but its being invaded by children as you said, very weak minded people who have no clue what the sport is really about..

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

its really annoying.. i see the same children post in pretty much every thread.. its like a high school popularity contest.. but i guess thats what brings in the members.. oh well.. this site still has lots of ups.. i actually really enjoy the play by play discussion that we used to have during live bbing events.. for example the olympia.. those were fun times.. musle kombat is cool.. dont get me wrong.. this site is good, but its being invaded by children as you said, very weak minded people who have no clue what the sport is really about..
Indeed, with the informations getting more available people now believe with a bit of this and a bit of that injected BOOM they will become the next Ronnie Coleman, forgetting all the years of ass busting training, diet, cardio, and psycologica and physical torture.This is the hardest sport ever.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks for the post. really looking forward to seeing this movie

Serb, I agree, hence why the chemical section has died down to literally nothing.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks for the post. really looking forward to seeing this movie

Serb, I agree, hence why the chemical section has died down to literally nothing.:shakefist:

T

tavuthekid

stallone is the man!63 and looking like that.He wrote the script for the expendables also,so we can wait for something like Rocky and Rambo