• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

System of a Down Suck

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joke you want to share with me???

NO. Because an intelectual stated that it is terrible music and insinuated that their fans are idiots.. there for it must be true.

The article is a joke, the genius in it is picking on the elements of truth. Thus you are an idiot for not picking up on that.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joke you want to share with me???

The article is a joke, the genius in it is picking on the elements of truth. Thus you are an idiot for not picking up on that.

The joke was in its irony.

To me it seemed like an educated rant on a band which he disliked and on the "Hard Rock"/Hot Topic pop culture. But sorry if that makes me an idiot :doh: . If it was funny in a "its funny because its true" sort of way, its not necessarily because the the article is an actual joke rather then a rant.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Its 'funny because its true' because it IS true. SOAD suck.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The joke was in its irony.
You find it ironic that you insultingly labelled me a "fanboy" without having the understanding of why someone may wear a band t-shirt??

To me it seemed like an educated rant on a band which he disliked and on the "Hard Rock"/Hot Topic pop culture. But sorry if that makes me an idiot :doh: . If it was funny in a "its funny because its true" sort of way, its not necessarily because the the article is an actual joke rather then a rant.

He is quite clearly joking. He has fairly in-depth knowledge on the bands and genres he is criticising. His attacks are actually humourous and poignant. He has a lot more articles, most of which are very good. He usually takes the counterpoint to the mainstream arguments surrounding an artist. E.g. he defends Avril Lavigne whilst chastising Tool.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You find it ironic that you insultingly labelled me a "fanboy" without having the understanding of why someone may wear a band t-shirt??

Please tell me when i insultingly labelled you a fanboy? All i said Is that i would never do that and i never said everyone who wears a Rock band t-shirt was a fanboy. I said it applies to a shitload of rockband nuthuggers, not all. I also found it funny because you either thought i was stupid enough to beleive you really wanted an apology or you actually are stupid enough to want one.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please tell me when i insultingly labelled you a fanboy? All i said Is that i would never do that and i never said everyone who wears a Rock band t-shirt was a fanboy. I said it applies to a shitload of rockband nuthuggers, not all. I also found it funny because you either thought i was stupid enough to beleive you really wanted an apology or you actually are stupid enough to want one.

So now you are calling me stupid.

You want to keep digging this hole deeper, or do you want to stop before I start filling it in?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
MY COCK IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS!

:p

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ Thats a bit irrelevant when you're not big enough to use it... lol :D

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ There does become a point in the bedroom where cranes and winches just aren't romantic anymore.

Lets not even discuss the lack of blood supply for both ends of the body at the same time.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Slipknot rulez!

SOAD sounds like a Disease....lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So now you are calling me stupid.

You want to keep digging this hole deeper, or do you want to stop before I start filling it in?

Oh noez i callted you teh stupid. God forbid i called you an idiot huh?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh noez i callted you teh stupid. God forbid i called you an idiot huh?

a) it is insulting

b) it is very insulting coming from you

c) you have displayed idiocy not me

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ This drips of hipocrisy.

:doh:

This should read: "This smacks of hipocrisy" or "This drips with hipocrisy" or "This is hipocritical". :bitelip:

It isn't hipocritical of me at all. But I doubt you would understand why.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
:doh:

This should read: "This smacks of hipocrisy" or "This drips with hipocrisy" or "This is hipocritical". :bitelip:

It isn't hipocritical of me at all. But I doubt you would understand why.

You insulted me because i like a couple of songs.... Yet you demand an apology when i state a generalized opinion and then proceed to unsult me. Now you act offended in a comment that insults me all over again while stating that i insulted you.... Yeah im sorry i cannot understand that there is no hypocrisy in that.

BTW, can you count in 1 hand how many times you used the smiley ":bitelip:" today?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You insulted me because i like a couple of songs....
This has a really simple answer. Yes. And it was a funny statement because the article stated that people who liked SOAD's songs were retarded, so when you say you like a few songs then the immediate response is to state........

Yet you demand an apology when i state a generalized opinion and then proceed to unsult me. Now you act offended in a comment that insults me all over again while stating that i insulted you.... Yeah im sorry i cannot understand that there is no hypocrisy in that.
You thought the article was serious, did you not? You had a shot at everyone who is passionate about bands and music, did you not?

I'm not going to explain why it isn't hipocritical of me. I'm sure others will understand.

BTW, can you count in 1 hand how many times you used the smiley ":bitelip:" today?
There is an easy way to stop me having to use it. Guess what it is :borat:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You had a shot at everyone who is passionate about bands and music, did you not?

No i did not. I have met a shitload of people who were in the same situation as the SOAD fanboys but with all sorts of different bands. A shitload of people does not mean everyone. Im not looking for a way around it because i was really not talking about everyone, i was talking about many of the people who act like the fanboys that were described in the article.

I also stated that i would never wear a band t-shirt but tha has nothing to do with anyone else wearing one

LOL haters. I only kinda like Chop Suey and i like Toxicity. I also like 2 Serj Tankian songs. I really dont care about someone writing a massive thesis about why system sucks because i dont care for system that much. All the system fanboys are probably retarded but then again so are most rockband fanboys.

I would never wear a rockband t-shirt no matter how legendary or "cool" they are.

EDIT: Just read the article.He is correct but... i never found myself thinking system of a down was deep... although i have met people in highschool who beleived they were. Seems like he is speaking to the fanboy-anti-comformists-yet-become-comformists-because-they-belong-to-a-massive-community-of-nuthugging-idiots . What he wrote about cool t-shirts/logos applies to a shitload of band nuthuggers out there *ahem*misfits*ahem*.

^ i was not talking about everyone who is passionate about bands.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hypocrisy* (Just letting you know)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Actually it is *Hypocrisy86.

Natzo