• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team GrapeFruit open for business.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Insert rocky quote about u guys being cunts here

:49:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol @ the grapefruit google ads at the top of the thread.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE, he gay?bi? i mean hes an aswome bb but shit if i see anymore pics like this im over this guy

So does that mean you want his cock?

:food-snacking:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but seriously, why no team greene?
if he wins the ASC will you make one?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
but seriously, why no team greene?
if he wins the ASC will you make one?
No one's denying Greene being a great athlete but the point of the teams isn't to make one for every bodybuilder that wins a show because there will just be too many and things will likely feel far too sprawling. We don't even have a team for Dexter, DJ, Branch, Silvio, or Gustavo yet and while Kai may certainly be "more popular" than those athletes its still quite a small circle. If he continues to make up ground on the big dogs than we'll see.

Konan

Konan

You have to admit that he is a great bodybuilder. He has lot of nice details and he usually has really good conditioning in competitions not to mention his excellent muscle definition. But when I have seen and read pictures/articles in the internet, I can't watch his performance anymore like I would be watching Branch for example. :uhoh2:

When I look at Branch and judge his body, I know what I am looking at and what he doing on stage. It's purely professional :D. I think I should stop right here, rofl. Nobody will get what I am trying to explain anyway.

PD:<-- not gay :keke:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
You have to admit that he is a great bodybuilder. He has lot of nice details and he usually has really good conditioning in competitions not to mention his excellent muscle definition. But when I have seen and read pictures/articles in the internet, I can't watch his performance anymore like I would be watching Branch for example. :uhoh2:

When I look at Branch and judge his body, I know what I am looking at and what he doing on stage. It's purely professional :D. I think I should stop right here, rofl. Nobody will get what I am trying to explain anyway.

PD:<-- not gay :keke:

Please dont bring up what Kai has done in the past, we've had many theads on it, and its a played out topic.

Konan

Konan

I don't need to bring it up then. Everybody know about it, right? Sorry for being Captain Obvious. I see every day same talk about same things, Cutler or Coleman and the same things over and over again, symmethry, fridge-look blaa blaa blaa. I hope you understand my point. If I want to comment on Greene and I try to be creative, I don't think it's violating some rule or even unpolite to other users. But I think people missed his great abilities as a bodybuilder in this thread so I wanted to bring it up. This thread also contained several sidenotes and humour about his past so I don't feel guilt for bringing it up, especially since I am new on this board.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't need to bring it up then. Everybody know about it, right? Sorry for being Captain Obvious. I see every day same talk about same things, Cutler or Coleman and the same things over and over again, symmethry, fridge-look blaa blaa blaa. I hope you understand my point. If I want to comment on Greene and I try to be creative, I don't think it's violating some rule or even unpolite to other users. But I think people missed his great abilities as a bodybuilder in this thread so I wanted to bring it up. This thread also contained several sidenotes and humour about his past so I don't feel guilt for bringing it up, especially since I am new on this board.

Don't worry. You also made some good points about his physique ie the detail. Those cross striations on his legs are just awesome

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff