• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team Winklaar!!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ill join team winklaar for sure! sign me up!!

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I find it righteous that only top olympia contenders have teams. Otherwise everyone could ask for another team of their favorite bber. As soon as Roelly becomes a threat for Sandow I'm sure there will be a team Winklaar.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^theres team dexters and victors when roelly could easily be a bigger threat then either of them at the next O

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^theres team dexters and victors when roelly could easily be a bigger threat then either of them at the next O
Career highlights...

Dexter: Former Mr. Olympia, 3x Arnold Classic Champion
Vic: Uncrowned Mr. Olympia (2007), Arnold Classic Champion
Roelly: 7th at Arnold Classic

So you're basing this on...?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
his meotoric rise from 1st at an amatuer show to 1 yr later being 7th in the 2nd biggest bodybuilding show in the world. His physique having a lot better flow then a lot of the regular top 6 (jay, Toney, Kai, Branch) and having the 2nd best arms in the world. Big arms get u noticed and after that the rest of his physique will do the talking. If he does the O he will knock off at least one of the names we have teams for.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
his meotoric rise from 1st at an amatuer show to 1 yr later being 7th in the 2nd biggest bodybuilding show in the world. His physique having a lot better flow then a lot of the regular top 6 (jay, Toney, Kai, Branch) and having the 2nd best arms in the world. Big arms get u noticed and after that the rest of his physique will do the talking. If he does the O he will knock off at least one of the names we have teams for.
Yeah, probably Wolf or Warren (and who woulda thought Branch would be placing as well as he has?!), which were also knee-jerk creations based on demand with little backing. Seriously, it's not like you guys are going anywhere anytime soon (especially over something so trivial); the Mecca is too comfortable for that. Provided he does as well as you think, a team could very well be made for him. Right now though all you're doing is hurling speculations like Pollock hurled paint.

And that's not to mention that you pretty much dodged my question of why he's going to suddenly perform better than two of the more dominate athletes in the sport of late. I mean, your guy's doing shows between now and the Olympia and those who have already bested him, or are regarded as higher-tier bodybuilders than him, are taking more time off as to prepare for the Big O. So, really, I'm not sure where you're getting these ideas. I really like Roelly, I think he's a great bodybuilder, but you're not doing much aside from blowing smoke here.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its time for a roelly button!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lololol

How hard can it be to make a Winklaar button?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I want one.

Team Wincklaar FTW!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I think its time for a roelly button!!