• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teen commits suicide live on webcam on bodybuilding.com

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
How'd I know Hypo would be all over this thread?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone who commits suicide, unless they have a mental disorder, is a pussy who is seeking attention. I don't care if people are "egging" a person on because the decision is still theirs and it's their life to end. Everyone has times in their life that are rough and seem like they will never end but you have these pricks that think, "No one has it like me" and they choose to end their life. How can someone who supposedly loves their friends and family do something like this that will hurt, especially their family, more so than anything else in the world?

Did it say anywhere in their if he did or didn't have a mental disorder?
do you want to know how many years it took for drs. to find out i didn't have bi-polar, i didn't have depression, etc.

you guys are so smart yet so fucking retarded at the same time
it never seizes to amaze me.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How'd I know Hypo would be all over this thread?

If someones encouraging suicide i'll be all over their ass.
if i could in person, with a machete.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did it say anywhere in their if he did or didn't have a mental disorder?
do you want to know how many years it took for drs. to find out i didn't have bi-polar, i didn't have depression, etc.

you guys are so smart yet so fucking retarded at the same time
it never seizes to amaze me.

LOL, I'm not talking bi-polar or depression but more so mental retardation, Hypo. There are plenty of people who are bi-polar or depressed but you don't see them starting threads on the internet that they are going to kill themselves now do you?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, I'm not talking bi-polar or depression but more so mental retardation, Hypo. There are plenty of people who are bi-polar or depressed but you don't see them starting threads on the internet that they are going to kill themselves no do you?

Not in the past 5 years, TJ i swear to god shut the fuck up.
my moms dad killed himself, my sisters friend did
i swear to god shtui up

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
1zl94y0-1.png

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck and i gotta takre a nap before work
god fuckign damnit

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not in the past 5 years, TJ i swear to god shut the fuck up.
my moms dad killed himself, my sisters friend did
i swear to god shtui up

Unfortunately, there are some people in my life that have had people in their family commit suicide so don't try to pull that card on me.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unfortunately, there are some people in my life that have had people in their family commit suicide so don't try to pull that card on me.

Some? thats just the ones Real close to me ,not my old casual friends.
and i can play any card man,
fuck this

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I hope each and everyone who thought is was funny
dies in the most horrific way possible, each day. one by one.
:)
I saw it the other day and starting reading the thread on bb.com.

He invited it. I think his thread was called "Ask a guy who is gonna OD (for the second time) anything".

I actually thought it was a joke, even the police part. Until I saw his girlfriends Myspace page talking about his death.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd have to agree with Hypo, in highschool I was a peer mentor and i know of aobut 2 people whom seriously considered suicide as much as they loved thier family and friends and truely did not want to hurt they believed with thier full being thier life could not get any worse and saw death as the ultimate pain killer.

When someone is in that state of mind, it only takes one person to tip them either way, one voice I could have gone "Oh yea you are worthless shit for brains go suck on 5 bottles of asprin" But if I said that I might as well put a 12 gauge to his face and opened fire. Becuase I was that one voice he needed to go to finish himself.

Suicide is not a act left to mentally disturbed, it effects everyone equally. Some people are just tired of living the same thign they see everyday that hurts them, or suffering from the same remarks and death appears as thier only option.

All suicide threats should be taken very seriously, it is a human life not some NPC on a Video game that you can kill off restart and he'll be back. Quite frankly some of the comments in this thread are unessesary, immature, and beyond cold.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
maybe it's just me, but I've seen much worse things on the internet.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quite frankly some of the comments in this thread are unessesary, immature, and beyond cold.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/spat-between-15-year-old-girls-leads-gunfire-37263.html

EDIT: I do understand that some people see no other way out but, regardless, committing suicide is the most selfish act anyone can ever carry out. Sure, someone is having a hard time but, apparently, it's okay for them to end their bad times to give their family and friends lifelong nightmares.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/spat-between-15-year-old-girls-leads-gunfire-37263.html

EDIT: I do understand that some people see no other way out but, regardless, committing suicide is the most selfish act anyone can ever carry out. Sure, someone is having a hard time but, apparently, it's okay for them to end their bad times to give their family and friends lifelong nightmares.

They do not see it like you do right now, everyday every breathe is torture for them, and when soemone is tortured they don't see a selfish act. They want to end the torture. And that's what he did as it was crazed on by the mindless few.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That BB.com is out of control first that fuck ugly asian chick... i mean yes she is most likely the most unattractive girl in the Asian community of USA, but look at how they pic on her constantly for months, photo shopped pictures, videos, tauntuing her myspace. And now they egg on a guy to kill himself and even after the grizzely act of suicide and after they know it's real they continue to make fun of the fact he commited suicide.

They are going to end up getting sued or permanently shut down.

Kanav

Kanav

Man, thats just terrible

Im siding with Hypo on this. Whos to say what the fuck was really going through his head. I mean its so god damn easy to say he was feeling this and that so I dont have to feel bad for him, but at the end of the day its a simple story of a guy ending his own life with complete lack of empathy from people.

I dont think theres anything really funny about it. I mean really I just feel bad for his family and friends, and feel no other emotions or even the ability to conjure any rationale behind it.