• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teen national champ

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are crazy Armando Peno is a national level bodybuilder. If he would have done the Teen Nationals he would have destroyed everyone. Armando Pena is Ridiculous at his age. He looks a thousand times better than Trey Brewer did at 19 and look where Trey is at. I think your nuts but I still like you. :tiphat:
tony i ment that armando is 19 and looks better than this guy lol WAY BETTER lol sorry for the confusion i really did mean that armando and antoine look way better than this kid

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you still like me???..................:keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tony i ment that armando is 19 and looks better than this guy lol WAY BETTER lol sorry for the confusion i really did mean that armando and antoine look way better than this kid

OO Shit my bad. Yeah Armando is awesome and so is antoine. On a side note I see you live in Maryland and I will be passing through there in about 8 hours.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OO Shit my bad. Yeah Armando is awesome and so is antoine. On a side note I see you live in Maryland and I will be passing through there in about 8 hours.
im actually down in florida now going back in late august

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im actually down in florida now going back in late august

Thats cool Ill just be driving through maryland on my way to Virginia Beach. Third time this summer.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff