• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

test boosters for 50 year olds?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

hey guys thanks goes to all of you for the info. as far as replacment therapy goes he has tried with no luck, they laugh him out of the office when he brings it up. haha... what about DHEA or the LG formadrol?? thanks again!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
props to you for being able to recite that information and still use the proper chemical names.. thats very difficult to do.. on a side note.. do you remember when we had that discussion on HGH and how you gave me that article stating that its basically only good for fat loss and what not? well recently you quotes RazorRipped from MD and his views on it, he is totally for GH, he has actually been on it for about 10 yrs or so and claims with the right protocol gaining muscle is definitely something that can be done with GH.. have you changed your mind about growth hormone?

to the others- sorry for going off topic in this thread, but this might be useful information either way..

I read RazorRipped's section every day, very good info there.. But have you read the dose at which he runs his HGH? He uses HGH because of the synergy effects between hgh and test.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys thanks goes to all of you for the info. as far as replacment therapy goes he has tried with no luck, they laugh him out of the office when he brings it up. haha... what about DHEA or the LG formadrol?? thanks again!

if the doc wont give it to him, there are other ways of getting your stuff, and basically all he would need is 200-250mg a week, thats a good replacement dose.. as far as these OTC supps, if he wants something long term this would not be good and not nearly as effective.. if he were to run 250mg a week of real injectable testosterone that should cost less then $10 a week.. if you ask me thats not a lot of money for feeling more youthful.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read RazorRipped's section every day, very good info there.. But have you read the dose at which he runs his HGH? He uses HGH because of the synergy effects between hgh and test.

to actually grow from GH you need 10iu's a day on your workout days along with insulin because GH lowers your insulin response.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, me too! if i had to chose a medical field of study, it would be endocrinology, easy. i've spent countless nights reading every piece of material i could find, bookstore and internet, just learning about these marvelous compounds and how they react in the human body. it's a shame they have such a bad rap, too many people using them with no idea how to do it properly.

Same here, that's actually what I'm likely going to work towards once I finish an MSc/PhD in genetic epidemiology. Learning research design would be an asset for any health professional to do. Anyways, I literally have dozens of endocrine books, PM me if interested.

props to you for being able to recite that information and still use the proper chemical names.. thats very difficult to do.. on a side note.. do you remember when we had that discussion on HGH and how you gave me that article stating that its basically only good for fat loss and what not? well recently you quotes RazorRipped from MD and his views on it, he is totally for GH, he has actually been on it for about 10 yrs or so and claims with the right protocol gaining muscle is definitely something that can be done with GH.. have you changed your mind about growth hormone?

I quoted someone from MD? I cant remember doing this, but anyways, sure, especially combined with a cocktail of other drugs, GH can be anabolic. But by itself, it's over rated as far as building muscle, yet underrated as far as losing fat.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

sorry for butting in
but when i saw "thyroid" in here and
don't take with test etc
i got worried
im going to stack havoc with phera-vol, and take ephedrine tabs as well.. 25mgs a day if this is bad someone PM me plz.
sorry for hijacking.

This is just my opinion I would not take any type of fatburner let alone ephedrine on cycle or pct. That stack with ephedrine could cause some real blood pressure problems. If you choose to do it get bp checked often and make sure you taking hawthorne berry:xyxthumbs:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo I dont believe Havoc and Phera-vol would make a good cycle. I believe taking two methyl's at the same time could cause some serious sides. Also I believe you said that you had taken havoc on your last cycle. I wouldnt take the same prohoromone on back to back cycles I just dont think you'll see as good of gains as your body as adapted more to it. I would look into one of the non-methyl prohoromones to stack with the phera. Xtreme Tren is a good choice. Kilosports Trenadrol is supposed to be the best prohoromone for strength.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at that age he might be able to go to the doctor and get some blood work done and quite possibly go on testosterone replacement therapy.. thats his best bet..

Its common in the US but in most of Europe it isnt all that easy to get. I bet most docters dont even know what to do when you ask it.