• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thanks Big Ron!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get Real Ron hasn't done nothing for the sport.He was on Jat Leno a couple years back.He can't speak well ,and he's not an ambassedor for the sport.Yes he was amazing and a nice guy,but time moves on man ;get used to it.Alot of people like Jay.He's amazing ,huge ,well spoken ,and someone I would like to meet and talk with.Dig it.

Bro, your a hater and you make that extremely obvious. Ronnie Coleman is practically a household name (for bodybuilding anyways) people who do not even know anything about bb know about Ronnie. That IS being a good embassador for the sport. And regardless if he is a great speaker, he is most likely a more intelligent then you. He has an accounting degree and graduated Cum Laude... thats not easy. Jay is a great bb no doubt, but he will never be Ronnie Coleman.
Now :gtfoslap:

Joeb23

Joeb23

His chest was too big /legs too small.He's awesome ,but his time is over.The size of Ron's gut is enormous.Wolf is the next Mr.Olympia.

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms: Please Please banned this noob for multiple reasons, namley for joining a bodybuilding forum and having no knowledge whatsoever of the sport.:xyxthumbs:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember the day i first really got into bodybuilding. It was the day i watched the unbelievable the first time. I remember thinking "look how hard that guy is lifting, and look how much fun he is having, thats what i want"

bb4life

bb4life

Thanks for everything Ron, especially for the memories and the inspiration.

TM817

TM817

THANKS BIG RON FOR BEING THE WINNINGEST BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE OLYMPIA TO A NEW LEVEL YEAR AFTER YEAR.
THANKS FOR YOUR INSPIRATION TO TRAIN HARD TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND ALWAYS BEING A GENTLEMAN.
A BODYBUILDER LIKE RONNIE COMES AROUND ONCE IN A LIFETIME.REALLY,
COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CONSECUTIVE WINS.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES.

pudd

pudd

Them T-Bar Rows r impressive!!! Monster!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff