• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The 2014 Top 6 Guess game for Arnold with prizes!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I think I might be the luckiest person in the world to win a prize right off the bat after joining. Last week I bought the Everybody Want to be a Bodybuilder shirt and now I get 200 bucks worth of gear coming to me! WHAAAAAAAT!!!! Cannot wait to see what Ronnie will pick and send to me with those $200 in gear!!!
Thank you MuscleMecca for this sick promo!

haha congrats man!

Hope you enjoy the forums, and stay active as we will have a similar contest with prizes (bigger) for the 2014 Mr Olympia! :icon_mrgreen:

S

Schwarzenegg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha congrats man!

Hope you enjoy the forums, and stay active as we will have a similar contest with prizes (bigger) for the 2014 Mr Olympia! :icon_mrgreen:
Thank man! Congrats to you too!
I lurk a lot but I will post as well.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thank man! Congrats to you too!
I lurk a lot but I will post as well.

If you're interested, what do you think about participating in our Top 6 guess series for each pro show? At the end of the season (Mr O being the last stage) the 1st man in the standings wins! The difference is that this year we will have some type of prizes like we had at the 2014 Arnold.

More info here: https://musclemecca.com/showthread....a-Top-6-Guess-rules-amp-standings-thread-2014

S

Schwarzenegg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you're interested, what do you think about participating in our Top 6 guess series for each pro show? At the end of the season (Mr O being the last stage) the 1st man in the standings wins! The difference is that this year we will have some type of prizes like we had at the 2014 Arnold.

More info here: https://musclemecca.com/showthread....a-Top-6-Guess-rules-amp-standings-thread-2014
YOu know what they say, lighting doesn't strike the same place twice LOL. But i'll try why not.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, Just an update on the prizes.

The first prize winner has not yet responded to me. I will give him until Monday and if he still has not replied then if Ronnie has not sent the prizes out yet I will be moving the winnrs up. Theere for TKD would be number one and Swarzanegg would be number 2. 3rd place would go to the next member who has not cheated by making multiple guesses under various accounts like the current 4th place entry did.

Making multiple entries under different usernames duisqualifies you. It is one entry per person.

I have contacted Ronnie today and have asked him to hold the prizes if they have not shipped yet. If they have shipped then we will give away the prize for another contest... maybe we will make it a surprise. We'll see. Chriss could still reply but he sure does not seem to interested in winning so far. lol

Thanks guys!

S

Schwarzenegg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's crazy. But if I could. I would keep the 3rd place for the gear. If you want to pick someone to take the 2nd spot for supplements that's fine. If not its cool either way.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sure thing. You can keep the third place prize. No problem.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I also should not have jumped the gun on accusing anyone of cheating.

S

Schwarzenegg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure thing. You can keep the third place prize. No problem.

Awesome, thank you. I feel like since I'm going to win prizes coming from Ronnie Coleman himself I rather be something that will last me a while. Plus he has a sick belt and I'm hoping that will come along with straps and shirts =D.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Awesome, thank you. I feel like since I'm going to win prizes coming from Ronnie Coleman himself I rather be something that will last me a while. Plus he has a sick belt and I'm hoping that will come along with straps and shirts =D.

I'm not really sure what he will send but I am willing to bet it is on the way to you already. :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

chriss

As a 1st place winner for the The 2014 Top 6 Guess game for Arnold with prizes!
i would like to thank talkadmin,ronniecoleman,and MM
as this is the coolest web pg out
peace out
chriss

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks! tkd also deserves a giant thanks as he pretty much ran the entire thing. :)

Glad to have you here Chris! :35:

C

chriss

And in relation to my other post; a big shoutout to tkd
for taking his time and effect to run his contest; great work man!
cheers bud
and what does everyone thing about Big Ramy?? do u think he will win Mr. O this yr??

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats Chriss! Take a pic with your 1st prize! :icon_mrgreen:

C

chriss

hey tkD,
i will post up my first prize win once i get em and
thanks again tkD,talkadmin,mm
for there time and effort putting this together...
and rcss for the prizes!!...
peace out
icon12.png

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
hey tkD,
i will post up my first prize win once i get em and
thanks again tkD,talkadmin,mm
for there time and effort putting this together...
and rcss for the prizes!!...
peace out
icon12.png

No problem man! Glad you enjoyed our contest.

Stay tuned for more to come until the Mr O (which will be bigger than at the 2014 Arnold)!