• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Andersson Chronicles

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Good sessions Daniel.Your old strenght is back in no time.Your back is wide ,but i would like you to focus more your traps and rear delts:xyxthumbs:

Thanks Marko :2:
My rear delts has always been a priority of mine, probably always will too..
And I haven't trained my traps at all, since my upper traps is to big for my shoulder size. That has been the excuse for not training them at all. :dunnodude: I will get on it when I get a new gymcard, still training at home.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Good to hear Daniel.Train hard and i hope you stay injury free this time:xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
@ Lionheart I really hope so too, I have had more injuries then most people have in their life...:(
@ PrinceVegeta Thank you :2:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
-[Side laterals with thumbs pointing to the floor]-
  • 12kg[26lbs] - 1x5
  • 12kg[26lbs] - 1x5
  • 12kg[26lbs] - 1x5
  • 12kg[26lbs] - 1x5
  • 14kg[31lbs] - 1x3
  • 14kg[31lbs] - 1x2
  • 12kg[26lbs] - 1x5
-[bent over dumbbell rear delt raises]-
  • 4kg[9lbs] - 1x10
  • 4kg[9lbs] - 1x10
  • 4kg[9lbs] - 1x10
  • 4kg[9lbs] - 1x10

As simple as the other sessions, I always have the urge to do more reps/set, But if a give in for that I'll be back at 20sets per bodypart again in no time, and probably overtraining aswell.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good steady workout session bro, shame that u didnt get a good as pump as last time, maybe to much of the penis pump :spy:
:keke:

You look in good shape bro :tiphat:
wheres the quad shots? quad wobble isn;t happy that he didnt get to see quad shots :tear:

edit: since you just beat me to it , the first reply was for u lat workout session :keke:

ill do a 2 in 1 comment :gaygay:

Nice Recent workout session
i just tried some air weight side raises with thumbs facing down, hmmm felt interesting did u feel it more in ur delts or traps more?

As simple as the other session, I always have the urge to do more reps/set, But if a give in for that I'll be back at 20sets per bodypart again in no time, and probably overtraining aswell.
we are always here if u ever need help with a workout routine and what not bro :tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
good steady workout session bro, shame that u didnt get a good as pump as last time, maybe to much of the penis pump :spy:

:spy:

You look in good shape bro :tiphat:
wheres the quad shots? quad wobble isn;t happy that he didnt get to see quad shots :tear:

Thanks! you are the only one that has said that to me reasently..."You look like a fat cow" even though that was from my father, that one hurt :keke:
I'll take one or two for you :xyxthumbs:

Nice Recent workout session
i just tried some air weight side raises with thumbs facing down, hmmm felt interesting did u feel it more in ur delts or traps more?

I feel it in the traps also, but thats just because I flex them. The range of motion should be 3/4 of straight out otherwise you will hit the traps more then the delts :xyxthumbs:

we are always here if u ever need help with a workout routine and what not bro :tiphat:

Thanks bro, thats good to know:tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Ok here they are.

dxgqyo-1.jpg

2mhsc90-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great to have u back DA:) and glad to see u easing back into ur training. pics look solid, legs are definite strong points. also u got some wide clavicles, but i think u should definetely consider cutting. i dont mean to be rude, but u have some good muscle, and if u dieted u would look better, and it would be easier to put on even more muscle:2:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
great to have u back DA:) and glad to see u easing back into ur training. pics look solid, legs are definite strong points. also u got some wide clavicles, but i think u should definetely consider cutting. i dont mean to be rude, but u have some good muscle, and if u dieted u would look better, and it would be easier to put on even more muscle:2:

I have started a little diet this month, nothing special really.
This is how much I ate yesterday, and I was 120kg [264lbs] before breakfast today:

200g protein
300g carbs
70g fat

Consisting of:

Jasmine rice
Chicken
Oatmeal
some fat free meat
Whole eggs
Milk
Cheese
Bread

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
good sessions DA, you are small :spy:

:linedrunk: jk man

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
good sessions DA, you are small :spy:

:linedrunk: jk man

Actually I am small. I have been much bigger then this :crymeariver:
Thanks for dropping by

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ next time i'll drop some bombs on here :keke:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs look healed!

Keep at it big man!

But isnt 200 protein a bit low for u?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Legs look healed!

Keep at it big man!

But isnt 200 protein a bit low for u?

No, I wrote wrong, thats what I have on my off days.
On days when Im training I have a protein shake with 60-70g protein and 60-70g carbs as well.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs have lost some sweep and size due the lack of training,but still big thought.You got some serious growth potential in those bastards:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steady sessions but good to see you easing back in. Legs lost a little size but to be expected but I'm sure they'll be up to their former glory in no time.