• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Beastly to Sexy Transformation of DriDDeRz

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Great routine Dridderz :xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
posing routine was excellent mate. Anb is notorious for bad judging. From my experience and shows I have watched with them they always have some major shocking decisions. regroup for your next show. :)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome dridderz!! good work!! great commitment and it showed!! u looked great and u posed great! Congratz on a succesful diet and contest!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sick routine bro, great work.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was really amazing routine, gave me the chills hehe real good. really nice speration hams/quad

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really liked your routine Drid and your side chest is the post that strikes me as very impressive. Great work and enjoy the bulk before you come back in October!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Judging by the pics you looked damn good. Seriously should have placed higher but congrats anyway! :xyxthumbs:

forsi

forsi

Very well done Dridderz. Very controlled and focused posing. Double Thumbs up from my side.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After watching those videos... how the hell did you place third behind those two? You had bigger thighs and better definition in the upper body. Also they cannot pose worth shit, damn judges :angrydude:

i wouldnt have any idea why aswel braaq... i should of atleast placed second behind the guy in the middle..

Hey Dridz, I think you looked awesome. I would have put you at 2nd, I don't know how they let that Hawaiian/Asian guy get a better placing than you. Everything looked very good, conditioning was great. It will be nice to see you competing again in October, maybe you can bring in an even better package. Overall great job at the contest, enjoy your tasty goodies! :xyxthumbs:

Hi Paulie :hay:, thanks heaps as mate, neither do i, word on the streets is that the asian guy drew his outline of his abs on...
yeah thats our game plan to bring in a better package in october, fuller, ripped, hard!! :gaygay:
thnks man, i was eatng to meny nice things after show i felt so bad that i went back on my clean bulkin dieting haha :49:

Total bs, but damn you looked amazing man!!

Yeah i agree :keke: thanks hypo :xyxthumbs:

I hoped you asked the judges why those guys beat you, because I can't see any good reason, you easily could have been first. Well done, you will beat those two in October no doubt.

October will be awesome, i actually hope those two compete again in october so i can a better judging standing next them , Winning!! :hsughr:

Agree Braaq! The D man should have placed at least to the 2nd place!
Well we aren't the judge, so we can't say why DriDDeRz didn't win.
But 3rd place is very great bro! :xyxthumbs:

The judges were all hand picked... some were even bodybuildes that competed, they really need Judges WHO ARE JUDGES and know how to do their job
thanks bro :)

Good posing routine.. wish you pulled the ass part of the trunks up a bit though :gaygay:.. I mean to see the striated of glutes of course....:uhoh2:

Thanks braaq, ill make sure i do it for october show and atleast a quad wobble lol :keke:

Great routine Dridderz :xyxthumbs:

thanks danielle amberson

posing routine was excellent mate. Anb is notorious for bad judging. From my experience and shows I have watched with them they always have some major shocking decisions. regroup for your next show. :)

Hi pickle wickle :keke:
thanks mate

lets hope ANB picks up their act,
im gonna also do the INBA shows intime

since i know what my weakpoints are, im gonna hit it hard as i can for october

awesome dridderz!! good work!! great commitment and it showed!! u looked great and u posed great! Congratz on a succesful diet and contest!!

Hi buddy. thanks heaps as mate.
it makes me realise what needs to be done for the second show and what HAS to be done :hsughr:

Sick routine bro, great work.

Hi AnalSlave :hay: :keke: thanks heaps as mate

that was really amazing routine, gave me the chills hehe real good. really nice speration hams/quad

Really liked your routine Drid and your side chest is the post that strikes me as very impressive. Great work and enjoy the bulk before you come back in October!

Hi mate,
thanks heaps as buddy, i perfer the slow movement posng routines :)
thanks mate, time to hit it hard for october :) , yeah side chest would be 1 of y best poses

lookin good man!
thanks mate :)

Judging by the pics you looked damn good. Seriously should have placed higher but congrats anyway! :xyxthumbs:
thanks rocky :), 2nd atleast but ill come in better for october and blow them away :keke:

Very well done Dridderz. Very controlled and focused posing. Double Thumbs up from my side.

thanks heaps as mate, i had to do alot of posing everynight nd day before the show :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill rep everyone tomorow :)

E

eskimoman

Banned
you muhstuh kick me off you crazy man you anyways druhderz!

E

eskimoman

Banned
look like you sure been dance in dat video awhh! where you buy it? video house ? or teen center?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great there bro.I think your posing still needs some work ,but good showing anyways:xyxthumbs:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good m8. 3rd is a great achievement

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
G'day champ,

mate being a fellow aussie you know i support you so i'll give you my view, which will not be a "oh you got ripped off view" but more of a " these changes may have made it a different outcome" type of view.

I believe it could have gone either way, and as a bodybuilder it's our job to remove ANY doubt in the judges minds.........So it can't go "either way"....the judges are only human after all...(well some of them):disgust:

I think you each had areas where each of you were a little better.....

If I were you I'd work on your Upper Back thickness & width, Conditioning and Tan (they were both darker and easier to see their lines and conditioning....even if yours had of been better).

In the Rear Double Bicep I found they were stronger up stairs. Yes your Legs were bigger looking in most poses, but in most shots they're Quads were a little more seperated. So alot of these "bad" points I've mentioned could be counteracted by Conditioning improvements and a darker Tan.

Just my 10 cents mate, but i'd prefer you to come back bigger and better with some motivation, instead of going with the "oh man you wuz robbed" mentality.........that won't get you anywhere.................look at Jay Cutler, no matter how many times he thought he was robbed, he still knew what needed improvements, and he went through and tried to change em each year, till the "O" was achieved.

Good luck in October, you'll be fine, just remember these two guys will be just as hungry and the rest of the competition will be a little stronger................leave nothing to chance.:2:

cheers,

PUMBA