• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The best movie you watched this year?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^ why can't you differentiate certain movies from others, (mainly the comedy genre) in that, why was the movie bad seeing as it did what it set out to accomplish so well? it was meant to make people laugh not to have a fluid plot line or stellar acting/directing. and make people laugh it did. this should be viewed as a sucessful comedy. i think comedy is the only genre that can get away with this as it is often the lack of stellar acting/plot that makes them in fact funny.

unless this movie didn't make you laugh? (you have to kidding me)
It didn't make me laugh. Nonetheless, I find it amusing that you feel that I can't differentiate between a film's objective and the result of their movements. Worse yet, laughter and humor is about as a subjective a subject as one could name. Making people laugh is a singular element to a film, even a comedy; it cannot exist as funny without the context created by its story and character development. There is no rule saying that comedic films cannot be inherently smart ones or vice versa.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Step brothers was pretty damn funny....

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best Movie of 2008: Dark Knight (Because of Heath Ledger)

Best Movie I've Seen in 2008: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (Fuckin classic)

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also seem to be the only person who thought Step Brothers was dreadful.

i didnt hate Step Brothers, but will ferrell has done alot of WAY funnier movies then it.

Best movie of the year: of course Dark Knight was the best movie ive seen this year.

2nd best movie was Fight Club.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That has come out in 08- Dark Knight
That i have watched in 08- Dark Knight, traffic....never seen that movie till like 3 months ago

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come out in 2008 ~ Wall-E
Watched in 2008 ~ Andrei Rublev