• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's come to a point where calling him out does nothing but infuriate yourself.

In my opinion, he gets the point. As do others on BBD as well :keke: but it's who he is. That said Max, I think you should see counseling if you're able to.

Highlighted,

Does he really?:uhoh2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He wants what most people want; someone to reassure them that what they are doing is the best that they could have done.

I've been labelled as arrogant or whatever before because I don't tolerate that touchy feelly BS. If you are living in a dream world I won't say otherwise.

But Max is an easy target for people. I say stop wasting your time and he'll have to wake up and realise the truth.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is hurting himself, he can't say he is natural anymore. :uhoh2:

i mean from a health standpoint not a "natural or not" view.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He wants what most people want; someone to reassure them that what they are doing is the best that they could have done.

I've been labelled as arrogant or whatever before because I don't tolerate that touchy feelly BS. If you are living in a dream world I won't say otherwise.

But Max is an easy target for people. I say stop wasting your time and he'll have to wake up and realise the truth.

true and good point tim,

maybe this thread should be locked, so we all can move on from these type of topics :dunnodude:

maybe he is also looking for attention tomake himself feel better :dunnodude:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
backbicepsui4-1.jpg
reardoublebicepwf1-1.jpg
Congrats on getting your wall painted :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i can't help it, i really cant help posting funny things i find
:49:

i often cheat on the diet during the night when i wake up but if that happens i will just brush my teeth instead

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lock this thread, no one cares about him anymore I hope.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lock this thread, no one cares about him anymore I hope.

Yeah true, thread needs to be locked, everyone has moved on and given up.
but some of the posts are pretty funny:keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi :hello: Just wanted to get one last post in before its closed :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow I have missed out on a lot in this thread. Havent visited it for a few days and I missed a lot of good stuff. As you all know, I dont bother getting caught up in internet drama. Pointless if you ask me, I have enough of that shit in my real life. I joined the forum to share my knowledge and to be educated by others on the topic of my passion bodybuilding. Max has PM'd me a few times asking me questions and so I answered them. I enjoy doing this because it encourages me to dig for answers. So even if max doesnt do what I say, I am still educating myself by searching for an answer. I deal with many clients on a day to day basis who turn down my valuable information. I am not so prideful that I will not answer to these people when they ask me for my advice. Maybe they will listen maybe they wont, but what it all comes down to is maybe I will enhance someone elses life and I think everyone is deserving of that. If they dont listen to me, I am at no loss for I have improved my own knowledge if nothing else :tiphat:
To be honest with you, I didnt even know that max had been helped by so many other people in the past. Like I said, I just dont follow the drama around here. I am here to share my knowledge and absorb the knowledge that others share.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
hi i am a 21 yrs old guy from iceland hopefully next ifbb pro. Ronnie Coleman is da man. i am bodybuilder and i have competed last year and won 150 lbs catergory in iceland. my hallmark is the arms and back i got 18" biceps i train for the pump like arnold and all bodybuilder do. i train with intensity 8-15 rep range most 10-12 reps becouse i belife in what i learn from RC MR.OLYMPIA. i am about 200 pounds natural but will be starring to try juice from may to some yrs
http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/introduce-yourself/901-greetings-iceland.html

I need a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.