• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Clueless Competitor - a mini documentary

P

Pain

VIP
Interesting video and welcome to the forum! I totally agree with the pre-prejudging idea. Anyone that looks like they haven't lifted for a very long time or just don't have any muscle development, should not be allowed on stage. Its disrespectful to the guys that actually put in the time and effort it takes to get into competitive shape.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
haha4bmre6-1.gif

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i was gonna PM you to post this picture :49:

C

crossfirebmf

Hey he's got more balls than most "bodybuilder's" do. Many "bodybuilders" never even go on stage. There are special bodybuilding competitions and I believe Schwarzenneger has one during the Arnold Classic weekend for example. It's obvious that he has some type of mental disablility, but regardless good for him. He's happy doing what he does so by all means let him do it. Besides if someone taught him how to cut down he would look better than that actual joke of a "bodybuilder" standing next to him on stage.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
In response to your doco...

(thanks to brendan for posting this)

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice response El Freako.:xyxthumbs:.Hang on to your dream and achieve what you believe in.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

MATE, i gave this guy props for trying. at least this guy had a go, even tho he is mentally incapable. some of the guys here probably thought of competing but never did. this guy did though...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what. a. jackass.

i've met people with mental problems, and this guy, if he has one, has enough intelligence to know he has one. people with mental deficiencies to the extent this guy has know they have it. and he should keep his mouth shut and stop ridiculing the sport.

and i saw plenty of guys like this at my show. idiots who just think they can waltz on stage with no effort on their part.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what. a. jackass.

i've met people with mental problems, and this guy, if he has one, has enough intelligence to know he has one. people with mental deficiencies to the extent this guy has know they have it. and he should keep his mouth shut and stop ridiculing the sport.

and i saw plenty of guys like this at my show. idiots who just think they can waltz on stage with no effort on their part.

:rolleyes:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jk jk jk don't blow get defensive.

I had a guy like that in my show, but much fatter. I can't believe he had the balls to walk up on stage in the shape he was in posing trunks. He looks like he just started lifting too, it was funny.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what. a. jackass.

don't you think you're over-reacting?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't you think you're over-reacting?

this guys a jackass. if he does have a mental defficiency it's not a very extensive one as he is high functioning.

he should have been booed offstage and had heads of lettuce and tomatoes thrown at him

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some of the things the guy said made sense lol. I was impressed that he knew ectomorphic. Fucking hilarious video .I hope he prepares since he has "some" knowledge.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

First video is terrible.... second video is inspirational and a great story

bizarro306

bizarro306

i could be WRONG but i thought there is a class out there somewhere for the mentally handicaped to compete... please forgive me if im wrong but i could have swore i remember reading about it somewhere?santaroll

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked the video. I think you should have found other clueless competitors 2, to see why they compete.