• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Craziest Back Double Bicep Pic Ever!

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PUMBA said:
Line got it right, but your view is just biase not based on facts, so I'll correct you since you asked.

DQ......are you really serious, for steroid use, are you serious or just being a little nieve. I'm sure no one else there was using...PLEEAASE!!! It's called Politics when a pro bodybuilder fails a drug test my friend, I'll forgive you on that little oversite.

As for your 17 pro wins, can you name em off the top of ya head....thought not...why? cause they are nothing wins compared to the Mr O, Shawn could have padded his record with pointless wins, but he wanted the illusive Mr O title, he always said that was what he wanted.

As for it not being important about placing in the O.......weren't you the one that brought that up about Flex 3 times runner up?:e5dunno:

You see history will show that Kevin Levrone is actually the most succesful IFBB pro, not Flex, so that means Flex's 17 wins are pointless because Levrone is better as far as contest won in the history books.
And history will show Shawn as being the IFBB pro with the most Olympia contests and therefore most top 10 finishes, not Flex.
So historically speaking Flex has got nothing unique.

This conversation is getting boring BPP, lets just see what the history books say, aside from our opinions. Flex had a good body for a while, I'll give you that, but Shawn had a great body for his entire career.

My point is, it was not Shawn Ray that got his name and picture included in an article titled "Good Bodies Gone Bad" in an international bodybuilding magazine. But Flex did, along with such "STARS" :uhoh2: as Greg Valentino, Nasser El Sonbaty, Dave Palumbo and Greg Kovacs. So history is already starting to remember how he dropped the ball bro.
quite possibly one of the if not the most dumbest post i have ever read,im done with this shit after this joke of a post

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Poppa Pump said:
quite possibly one of the if not the most dumbest post i have ever read,im done with this shit after this joke of a post

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: Another all-time dummy spit by Big Poppa Pump, brought to you by "Dushbag", makers of nappies for whiney, sore loser bitches everywhere!!!:bowroflarms: Man GROW UP for fuck sake, if you can't handle an adult conversation don't try and enter one.:eek5nono:

Line got it right anyway, thanks bro.

E

EvilDumbell

BPP is already well hated here pumba .... dont waste your time

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:
BPP is already well hated here pumba ..
and everyone of course loves you and couldn't be happier that you post here right :uhoh2:

E

EvilDumbell

Big Poppa Pump said:
and everyone of course loves you and couldn't be happier that you post here right :uhoh2:

Sounds like you want a voting poll lol :bowroflarms:

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:
Sounds like you want a voting poll lol :bowroflarms:
do whatever you want,im done with this thread

:eek5nono:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very RIPPED!

Fwlexvsshawniiss5th 1

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They're two of the greatest this sport has ever seen; both uncrowned and very deserving Olympia Champions, without a doubt. An edge is nearly impossible to find, but I'd go with Shawn Ray out of the two.

P

Pain

VIP
Watch 93 Olympia, the crowd went nuts when they hit that bdb.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
H

hook3

shawn's legs are much better though at least hams and calves... unless its just the angle of the picture