• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

the cutting procedes

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That diet looks pretty well organised!

MikeTyson

MikeTyson

Looking great man! How old are you bro? and since when you lift weights?
thanks

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lance: no problem buddy:2: try it out;)

El Freako: yeah i think so, its served me well atleast:)

MikeTyson: thanks bro, im 18 years old, and have been training for almost 3 years now. the first year was shit though, i trained twice a week and only did biceps and chest, and offc no nutrition. but i guess thats how it is for most people when they first start out:D

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like i´ve said b4, amazing physique and you should be up on a stage and taking some thropys, if you will keep doing bbing i know you will become a real nice balanced physique, everything flows right and in proportion, amazing work with the cutting. that back is just crazy damn!!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like i´ve said b4, amazing physique and you should be up on a stage and taking some thropys, if you will keep doing bbing i know you will become a real nice balanced physique, everything flows right and in proportion, amazing work with the cutting. that back is just crazy damn!!!!

thanks for the awesome compliments max, although im alot more critical of myself, ive got alot to work on, but im gonna keep pushing, and then we'll see how things goes:tiphat:

Hypo: cheers bro:linedrunk:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi what exercises do you do for your lower lats?

very good back:xyxthumbs: like small ronie coleman :p:p:p

hahaha:49:

anyways, thanks for commenting dude, i havent really specifically targeted my lower lats, but i guess chins with underhand grip has helped develop them. also i might do reverse grip cable rows from time to time, along with pullovers, which is something i feel hit the lats pretty hard.

overall recipe for back for me however is to hit it with the most efficient exercises, that is deadlifts, bent over rows, chins and pulldowns. i prefer moderate reps for back and pretty high volume(14-18 total sets per week), except for deads where i go pretty heavy, the key is to be able to pull with the back and focus on the contraction, alot of people dont have the ability to really make contact with their backs when training it, form over weight anytime. u gotta really feel it working and prevent the biceps from doing to much of the work.

right now im doing a 5 split where i hit back at day nr 2. that day im gonna do all the rowing movements, middle pulls, high pulls and pullovers.

the 5th day of the week ill do deads, for me deads is such a taxing exercise that i give it one day for itself, i do biceps after deads, along with calves.:xyxthumbs:

Savjav

Savjav

Wow man, u look really great a big ispiration and u got some sick abs man congrats!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow man, u look really great a big ispiration and u got some sick abs man congrats!

thanks heaps bro, if i can be of any inspiration to people then thats more than i could ever ask for:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff