• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Dark Knight

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gonna be a good movie!

Joeb23

Joeb23

Just got home from seeing it. Health Ledger is a genius. So sad what happen to him.:tear: What a way to go out. Incredible!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My advice:

GO SEE IT AT THE IMAX

Incredible on the bigger screen. Makes you feel like you're actually on top of the building.

Heath lived up to expectations, but I was also impressed with the rest of the movie. After the Joker, I thought Dent was the second best charactor. Good plot, too. Was more like a police drama than a superhero show.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw it twice already, it does live up to the hype.

Heath achieves the best villian of all time, Nolan is a genius, and all the action looks more realistic than any other action film.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

Heath achieves the best villian of all time, Nolan is a genius, and all the action looks more realistic than any other action film.

promote this man :linedrunk:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Fully agree, Heath was great so was the plot!!

two-face FTW!!!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm gonna see it again later this week.

Man, I keep watching clips of the Joker online. Fuckin Amazing. The Joker has always been one of my favorite villans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
K, again it needs to be stated...... whoever posts spoilers without using the

function will be banned

Last edited by a moderator:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, AS.:carduindisguise

Harvey Dent is two-face....thats a dumb spoiler

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where was the spoiler? Surely not that clip I posted?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where was the spoiler? Surely not that clip I posted?

There wasn't one, just making sure :xyxthumbs:

I saw it this afternoon.... thought it was just okay. The action scenes were amazing, and it started out pretty cool, but I thought it got a bit lame towards the end.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im watching it now :keke:

so far its really good movie!, but towards the middle of it, it sorta got boring but then picked up good

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I will disagree with you on this one Line, but as a man who has watched as many movies as you have i respect your call.

I would rate this on the closer to 9.5 - 10/10. I loved this movie. Heath Ledger's joker was one of, if not the best villains in movie history. The plot was great, the thematic elements were very well done. But what i thought was most poignant was the way they handled morality, and how it changes under stress. The way the movie handled the notion of heroism was also inspired. There are certain scenes that could be better and some that could be taken away. But on the whole this was a huge step forward for superhero movies.

Ledger deserves an oscar for this performance, barring some really amazing performance yet to come this year. He was absolutely convincing as the joker, terrifying and mesmerizing at the same time.

This movie was a delight to watch. I recommend everyone see it.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm giving it a 7.5 out of 10.

Fuckin fantastic for a superhero movie, and easily the best of the Bat films. Compared to a film like One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, however, it's not much.

skid9832004

skid9832004

i seen it i loved it the dissapearing pencil trick that the joker did was so fkin funny:keke:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck Line, im giving it a 8 out of 10, oh yeah.