• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Industry Under The Bad Economy

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
The fitness industry is no exception to the brutal economy that is worldwide currently. For companies like mine, we mostly have dealt with fellow small businesses for advertising. Many of those companies have had to shut down, while others have had to cut back. Even the ones that have been able to survive as is have had to deal with the supply chain issues. For example, I personally know a number of supplement company owners who have not only had issues getting product, but the packaging and labels, as well. And the prices on the mercantile/market have gone up, hence them having to raise their prices.

I formed this company in 2008 and it had immense growth through the years, reaching high points in 2018 and 2019. Sure, Covid screwed everyone in 2020, but things actually began too rebound towards the end of 2020 and Jan. of 2021 was actually a good month for me. But it has been sinking like an anvil off a roof since then where even sustaining it is questionable.

Just curious if you guys have dealt with these issues on your end, from it your gym, supplement purchases, etc.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The fitness industry is no exception to the brutal economy that is worldwide currently. For companies like mine, we mostly have dealt with fellow small businesses for advertising. Many of those companies have had to shut down, while others have had to cut back. Even the ones that have been able to survive as is have had to deal with the supply chain issues. For example, I personally know a number of supplement company owners who have not only had issues getting product, but the packaging and labels, as well. And the prices on the mercantile/market have gone up, hence them having to raise their prices.

I formed this company in 2008 and it had immense growth through the years, reaching high points in 2018 and 2019. Sure, Covid screwed everyone in 2020, but things actually began too rebound towards the end of 2020 and Jan. of 2021 was actually a good month for me. But it has been sinking like an anvil off a roof since then where even sustaining it is questionable.

Just curious if you guys have dealt with these issues on your end, from it your gym, supplement purchases, etc.
Mecca is doing well but it has been rough getting seo clients, web design, etc. I am working literally 14 hours a day and most of my income is going out.

If there is anything we can do for you man let me know.

My son has covid right now and I have a sore throat. I sure as fuck hope I don't get sick.

Reactions: KaiGold