• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Legal Steroids Dilemma

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think those particular brands which can produce weight gain without adding fat maybe cool. I like building muscles by concentrating more on work out

That, now is a better idea. Work outs are the best way to build muscles. Often short cuts can lead to more harm than good.

R

remnant

Banned
Not only are workouts good for muscles, steroids have been incriminated and classified as mutagens.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only are workouts good for muscles, steroids have been incriminated and classified as mutagens.

A

Ardere

Does steroids may lead to a decrease in testicle size, just asking bro.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes, if you take external testosterone your body will stop producing its own. When you do this the testicles will atrophy. The amount they do varies wildly from person to person.

Most people will use 500mcg of HCG per week and that will keep the boys plump.

johnjohn

johnjohn

Yes, if you take external testosterone your body will stop producing its own. When you do this the testicles will atrophy. The amount they do varies wildly from person to person.

Most people will use 500mcg of HCG per week and that will keep the boys plump.
This 100% got some hcg on the way now.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

While using exogenous testosterone and testosterone derivatives your pituitary gland gland is basically told that there is no need to produce endogenous test for now. This basically means a shut down of the testes. This happens until you finish the steroid use and begin a post cycle therapy in which you turn the testes back on so to speak. Some people experience shrinkage however it does not happen to every one. Also to note your blood volume on cycle is higher and sex drive is higher so although there might be a slight shrinkage In the testes the rest of that region enlarges. Also for many who use testosterone replacement therapy because they will not discontinue use they are also typically prescribed human chorionic gonadotropin or HCG. This is a hormone that mimics fsh which will turn the testes on bringing size back to normal.

R

rz3300

Banned
Anytime that people's health is involved you can just bet that there are many many hoops to jump through. Even with warnings and free choice and all of that, something will always be standing in the way.

R

remnant

Banned
In the fullness of time, more evidence is bound to be uncovered concerning the deleterious or otherwise effects of these steroids. I would stick to intermittent use of these steroids to avoid the cumulative longterm effects. Personally, I would avoid these to be no the safe side until enough light emerges. Not an admission of paranoia though.