• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The most graphic video on the internet

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I know my curious mind will get the best of me and I'll end up clicking the video anyway. Now where did I put my bottle of Jack Daniels.
Yeah, I wish I had half a bottle of Jack in me when I had watched it.

P

Pain

VIP
I know what will cheer you up, Line.

Hamster on a piano eating popcorn > Man getting stabbed in the eye with a screwdriver

Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit, I had to eat a boiled egg while he poked out a similar "eyeball" looking human bodypart .... there goes eating meal 6.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I know what will cheer you up, Line.

Hamster on a piano eating popcorn > Man getting stabbed in the eye with a screwdriver
/thread saved :xmashsughrun3:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
How does the video compare to unknown russian soldier clip?
it doesn't compare. I've seen all the beheading videos, soldiers being killed, people being turtured, etc....and they didn't even bother me.

In terms of videos that made me very unsettled, this video ranks up with the video if the skateboarders assaulting the stray dog with their skateboards.

What makes this video so twisted is how casual they are about it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like they kidnapped a hiker or something, or had him in the back of the car somehow,tiny little trunk.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
looks like they kidnapped a hiker or something, or had him in the back of the car somehow,tiny little trunk.
at first I thought maybe it was a homeless man sleeping in the woods, but the article said they picked up hitchhikers.

it seems like the guy was already pretty fucked up before the video started. so they probably roughed him up then pulled him into the woods.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at first I thought maybe it was a homeless man sleeping in the woods, but the article said they picked up hitchhikers.

it seems like the guy was already pretty fucked up before the video started. so they probably roughed him up then pulled him into the woods.

that a log on top of him right?
guess they both sneak up, not just one too

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I enjoyed that immensely. Thank you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
@Pain: the unknown russian soldier video is like carebears compared with this shit.

Damn, i've seen a lot of shit along the years on the internet and this is the worst by miles, how did this got online by the way? did those fuckers upload it?

God, i'm still fucking sick.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not brave enough to click it.

I usually click everything too as long as it doesn't have to do with animal cruelty, but as Pain said, if Tech ranks it amongst the worst, I'll pass.

Bhana

Bhana

I closed it after a minute

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will probably be the first thing on the internet that I've ever passed on watching.

Yep, if Tech says it's bad then it's forbidden for my eyes.

P

Pain

VIP
Reminded me of that scene in Irreversible.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm passing on this as well.

Bhana

Bhana

^yeh but its way worse when its real. This is where capital punishment is needed

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Heres a little more info...

Court Begins Examination of Case against Maniacs in Dnepropetrovsk
MIGnews.com.ua
The action against the so-called maniacs in Dnepropetrovsk is to be examined today. They are 20-year-old Igor Suprunyuck, Viktor Sayenko and Alexander Hanzha. The court incriminates 21 murders, serious bodily assaults and tortures on animals. Segodnya reports it with a reference to prosecutor office in the Dnepropetrovsk Region.

The crimes are characterized by cruelty. Passersby, males, females, children were their victims. The guys traced them, attacked, beat them with metal tube to death. Also they were shooting dreadful scenes on their mobile phones. Investigators and psychologists did not manage to ascertain motives of crimes. The court has to explain it.

The regional prosecutor officials declared they would not give comments until the sentence is passed on. As lawyers state, the judge Ivan Senchenko has a big experience and many people hope he will make a proper decision about it.

another article said that they went to their victims funerals and took pictures.