• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

the new Womens Physique Division!

Aeugh

Aeugh

Once again saying it is unnatural is a very weak argument. There is nothing natural about any man in the IFBB. To say you are against FBB because you find it unattractive is completely missing the point. Compare it to the men's division. Most people don't watch Mr. Olympia competition because "omg they're so hot"... just about every female finds Jay Cutler repulsive. Humans beings regardless of gender are not suppose to look like top level pro's naturally, thats the whole idea!

Bikini, fitness, and figure are not bodybuilding competitions. They are beauty pageants. Don't confuse them with bodybuilding. Dressing women up like prostitutes and having them strike seductive poses has as much to do with bodybuilding as the kinda-ripped guy taking off his clothes at a bachelorette party. Is it really that hard to accept a woman who aspires to self-empowering goals, even if it comes at the cost of not making your dick hard?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^once again Aeiou

test is natural for males

test is not natural for females

and yes bodybuilding is a beauty pageant, we want to look a certain way according to certain rules of simmetry and muscularity, we wan't a beautifull phisyque pleasant and aesthetics, marcus ruhl is not mr.o nor Nasser or paco bautista, we aim for a certain look.

Fbb look is disgusting for 99% of the public, they don't sell tickets to shows they don't have sponsors, the ifbb is trying to change what it became, the image of bbrs like iris kyle or the runner up that i don't know her name is NOT GOOD for the sport! her extremely muscular body is not even the problem, the wigs they wear cause they're hair is mess due to the use of high amounts of AAs their face that looks more like a men, those are the problems.

we want womens bodybuilding not women trying to catch up to mens bb standarts, the ideal look for each one is well defined and for the women it is not even close to what they are now.

Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most people don't watch Mr. Olympia competition because "omg they're so hot"... just about every female finds Jay Cutler repulsive. Humans beings regardless of gender are not suppose to look like top level pro's naturally, thats the whole idea!

Perhaps, but there are thousands of BBers who actually are pleasant to women's eyes, e.g., Frank McGrath. Another good example would be classic bodybuilding. Can't say the same about women's bodybuilding, in fact, a man who fins a female bodybuider attractive is not a man in my book.

we want womens bodybuilding not women trying to catch up to mens bb standarts, the ideal look for each one is well defined and for the women it is not even close to what they are now.

Excellent point!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Perhaps, but there are thousands of BBers who actually are pleasant to women's eyes, e.g., Frank McGrath. Another good example would be classic bodybuilding. Can't say the same about women's bodybuilding, in fact, a man who fins a female bodybuider attractive is not a man in my book.

Excellent point!

lol wow talk about narrow minded...

Monica_Brant_1-1.jpg

You do realise this can be considered a bodybuilder?

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol wow talk about narrow minded...

Monica_Brant_1-1.jpg

You do realise this can be considered a bodybuilder?

Don't be such a stickler. That is a figure/bodyfitness competitor. You know very well that I meant those scarecrows that were posted above, the ones who can hardly be considered women because of their looks.

Aeugh

Aeugh

Okay I'll use the same logic here so you can see what you are doing.
breast tissue = natural for females
breast tissue= unnatural for males
having breast tissue removed because you **** with your hormone balance = unnatural

And yes there are bodybuilders who are pleasing to certain women's eyes, and the same applies to men. There is nothing wrong with that, but that is aside from the point. You are only considering opinions that are your own, or opinions that are similar to your own. There is a spectrum of ideas and opinions belonging to many different kinds of people. It is the narrow-minded to completely reject a woman's passion just because it doesn't involve looking a certain way, such as the North American societal constraints of what a beautiful woman is supposed to look like. Not only is it narrow-minded, it is actually quite offensive to completely discredit somebody's achievements because of their gender. Similar logic in what happened South African runner Caster Semenya.

If you are so quick to judge, just what have you achieved compared to these women?

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
having breast tissue removed because you **** with your hormone balance = unnatural

And yes there are bodybuilders who are pleasing to certain women's eyes, and the same applies to men. There is nothing wrong with that, but that is aside from the point. You are only considering opinions that are your own, or opinions that are similar to your own. There is a spectrum of ideas and opinions belonging to many different kinds of people. It is the narrow-minded to completely reject a woman's passion just because it doesn't involve looking a certain way, such as the North American societal constraints of what a beautiful woman is supposed to look like. Not only is it narrow-minded, it is actually quite offensive to completely discredit somebody's achievements because of their gender. Similar logic in what happened South African runner Caster Semenya.

If you are so quick to judge, just what have you achieved compared to these women?

So, I have to be Mr.O in order to say that female bodybuilders who hardly can be cosidered women by their looks are ugly?

Just because I don't inject myself with roids mean that I'm less passionate than them, or does it?

Aren't males supposed to be the dominant gender, thus, making it more natural for them to be more muscular?

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
So, I have to be Mr.O in order to say that female bodybuilders who hardly can be cosidered women by their looks are ugly?

Just because I don't inject myself with roids mean that I'm less passionate than them, or does it?

Aren't males supposed to be the dominant gender, thus, making it more natural for them to be more muscular?

this!

AEIOU lolol.... sure it's my opinion and from what I'm seeing it's the opinion of many.

fact is womens bb fail has bb event, they have no crowd, no sponsors, shows empty the general public doesn't like the look.
I couln't care less if a women bursts herself with roids, looses HER VOICE AND HAIR cause she likes to have muscles it's ok each person is free to do what they want with their bodies.

but I do love bodybuilng has a physique event and the fbb class doesn't please the majority and is pulling bb down has sport.
the IFBB is realising it too now.
I'm sorry but the general public commands the sport has a whole, minorities have no voice here. if it sells it stays, if it doesn't it goes. it's call demand.

oh

you have gyno mainly because of bad pct protocol ( that's not unnatural that's stupid).. even with it it's still possible. but you ****ing using the HORMONE THAT MAKES YOU A ****ING MAN!!! you're using test.

women like fbb are using a HORMONE THAT MAKES YOU MAN!!! in huge amounts!! YOUR HAIR FALLS, YOUR VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A MAN! YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A MAN. and don't make me bring the clits in here.

NOW AEIOU CAN YOU SAY THAT'S NATURAL?

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Don't be such a stickler. That is a figure/bodyfitness competitor. You know very well that I meant those scarecrows that were posted above, the ones who can hardly be considered women because of their looks.

Thats relative because ive seen female bodybuilders be smaller then that. You said "female bodybuilders" not "freaks", there is a wide variety of female bodybuilders so try to be a bit more specific.... for example, Juliana Malacarne competes in Figure...

But she can easily compete in Bodybuilding.....

JulianaMalacarne-1.jpg

I find her to be extremely attractive...

So i took offense when you say a man is not a man if they are attracted to female bodybuilders.... In all honesty, Juliana Malacarne is probably just a bit bigger then the ideal woman IMO but in deffence of peoples prefferences you are still being narrowminded for saying that. If some people are attracted to say, Yaxeni oriquien, its not by choice, they are simply attracted to her and how does that make them not a man? They are just as much man as you, they are just schmoes. Just like a gay man likes another man, not by choice, that doesnt make them less of a man, just a fag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeugh

Aeugh

women like fbb are using a HORMONE THAT MAKES YOU MAN!!! in huge amounts!! YOUR HAIR FALLS, YOUR VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A MAN! YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A MAN. and don't make me bring the clits in here.

NOW AEIOU CAN YOU SAY THAT'S NATURAL?

Never said it was natural. In fact, I said all professional BB is unnatural.
However, I think you could have made a better argument if you kept caps-lock on the whole time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm the only one who loves chicks without visible abs?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Never said it was natural. In fact, I said all professional BB is unnatural.
However, I think you could have made a better argument if you kept caps-lock on the whole time.

yeah blame the caps..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

no you are not.. but a women with abs and tight big legs is sexy has hell..

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol, you posted a pic of a figure competitor and 2 pics of women ''who can easily compete in bodybuilding,'' yet they do not, but fine, I'll forgive you that.

I also might have interpreted myself incorrectly. Yes, I meant full-of-roids-ugly-ass-females. I you can find a beautiful female BBer, which is very unlikely, I wont judge you.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Lol, you posted a pic of a figure competitor and 2 pics of women ''who can easily compete in bodybuilding,'' yet they do not, but fine, I'll forgive you that.

I also might have interpreted myself incorrectly. Yes, I meant full-of-roids-ugly-ass-females. I you can find a beautiful female BBer, which is very unlikely, I wont judge you.

Maybe the only female bodybuilders you have seen are IFBB pro's,NPC or other top organization women bodybuilders. When you start generlizing people as a whole you shouldnt pigeon hole yourself in an organization and actually look at things as a whole. Just because the Juliana competes in the Figure division in the IFBB it does not mean she is not a bodybuilder. She has obviously built a considerable ammount of muscle and can easily smash regional bodybuilding competitions. But thats besides the point since you have already corrected yourself. And i dont find "full-of-roids-ugly-ass-females" attractive but i appreciate their physiques as bodybuilders and would like to continue seeing those physiques onstage while also seeing the smaller, perhaps sexier, bodybuilders do well.

I love chicks without visible abs... I just preffer chicks with visible abs and hot legs like natzo pointed out

but i guess i just like how tight the stomach is, someone can have a really tight stomach and no visible abs coz their ab muscles are not very big but i love that too.

Last edited:
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Female BBers have a level of commitment unknown in almost any other sport, so all my respect to them.

Me watching it? No, thanks.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I would tap Juliana everyday of my life.