• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official "critique/rate that alcoholic drink" thread

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never had Aussie beer, but I've had Carlsberg before. Danish beer is too bitter for me. Canadian beer's where it's at brother :wutyousay: Some Canucks need to post in here to attest to this.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it just me or is it whenever i go to a Liquor Store i feel like im in a fucking goldmine?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
what do you mean by gold mine?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brooklyn Lager

Brewed by the Brooklyn Brewery, NY.

Type: Malt Lager.

This is the first locally brewed beer I've had in New York City. Last week I threw back a couple pints fresh off the tap. Right now I'm sipping some out of a bottle. I'm impressed. I wasn't expecting much. Perhaps it was just my preconcieved notion that nothing good could come out of Brooklyn.

Tasted better on tap, but still good in a bottle. It's a light, amber lager that doesn't give off much of a head, but has a carmel-like malty taste with a healthy dose of hops. Taste of hops and carbonation tends to linger in your mouth. Good with pub food.

8.5/10

Attachments

• BrooklynLager.jpg
    BrooklynLager.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Are there actually any good American beers because all the ones available in Australia taste like dog's piss and coming from a XXXX drinker that's saying a lot.

For top Euro-beers you can't go past Czech Republic beers. Budvar and Pilsner Urquell are my faves.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For top Euro-beers you can't go past Czech Republic beers. Budvar and Pilsner Urquell are my faves.

Pilsner Urquell is another favorite of mine. Goes good with schnitzel.

:linedrunk:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff